Reviews for Home Sweet Mess
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Love your humor
thena-ditey chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
Good story! I think that last chapter was my favorite; it had me cackling like a crazy person. Especially this line...
"With Mary's temper and you're talent for spouting gibberish, he'll be insulting people with words they don't understand before he's five."
HAHAHA!
jekkah chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Aw, I just love that ending! Very sweet. Excellent job!
BrittanyLS chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Love the wedding, and the song Danny played is perfect for them!
Hutch917 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Great story, really enjoyed reading!
Jallielover0202 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
aww I love this story
BravoExpressions chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
This was a great ending! I loved all the different things that went down before the wedding began, especially Marshall reciting Shakespeare at the window! Priceless!
JMS529 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Loved the entire story. Sarah getting mad at Seth and her sons for losing Marshall was priceless. The ending was perfect. Thanks for sharing.
JJ2008 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
That was an amazing ending! I loved this story...would you consider writing a sequel? Anyhow love all of your stuff and looking forward to your other works! Excellent job, thanks so much:)
LisaG16 chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
aw *sniff!* that was perfect!
blueberry55 chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
ah what a great ending, would love it if you continued into another story
BrittanyLS chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
That was a well written chapter! You described Mary and Marshall perfectly!

""I'm terrified of losing you, Marshall but I'm not willing you keep you at arm's length to protect my heart…I trust you to protect it for me."

This is so perfectly Mary! Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
just caught up. like the story hope you update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
Hopefully Marshall is on the road to recovery! So much has happened to him - Mary and Seth seem to be helping a lot! I want he and Mary to be happy. :)
JJ2008 chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
Loved it! Glad to see Marshall letting his dad and Mary help. Don't want this to end, but looking forward to your next update :)