Reviews for Home Sweet Mess
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
One cliff hanger is fien but trying to make every chapter a cliff hanger gets old fast
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
glad someone in the family came around
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
this is good writing but it has one big problem this all could be solved it he tells them what he does which would be legal since they are his family and also cops marshall is creating his own mess so it make hard to feel bad for him
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
he has a house full of cops and he nevefr thought to bring one of them that seems unrealistic
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
oh mary is going get someone
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Love your humor
thena-ditey chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
Good story! I think that last chapter was my favorite; it had me cackling like a crazy person. Especially this line...
"With Mary's temper and you're talent for spouting gibberish, he'll be insulting people with words they don't understand before he's five."
HAHAHA!
jekkah chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Aw, I just love that ending! Very sweet. Excellent job!
BrittanyLS chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Love the wedding, and the song Danny played is perfect for them!
Hutch917 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Great story, really enjoyed reading!
Jallielover0202 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
aww I love this story
BravoExpressions chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
This was a great ending! I loved all the different things that went down before the wedding began, especially Marshall reciting Shakespeare at the window! Priceless!
JMS529 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
Loved the entire story. Sarah getting mad at Seth and her sons for losing Marshall was priceless. The ending was perfect. Thanks for sharing.
JJ2008 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
That was an amazing ending! I loved this story...would you consider writing a sequel? Anyhow love all of your stuff and looking forward to your other works! Excellent job, thanks so much:)
LisaG16 chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
aw *sniff!* that was perfect!