Reviews for Giro Whirgear, Warlock Extraordinaire
Jess chapter 4 . 1/7
Nah the orcs are better at treating the little guy right whereas Orzammar has full blown segration. Sure Hellscream segregated the city but I think we all know Hellscream doesn't count as a true leader of the Horde...he's just a dirty yellow bellied traitor. Plus the only squalor is the Goblins doing and they kind of seem to like it that way...or at least the Bilgewater Cartel ones do other branches seem less...wanton with polluting the water they drink out of.
Danyael Prince chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I must say that i've been impressed with your fics so far... :)
RoninSword chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I really hope that you start to update this again. I was always curious about how this would continue and was rather mad when you went on to pay attention to real life...
I can only hope that since your profile says the last time you updated it was in June that you are still paying attention to this website.
Rurdan chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
love the story can you continue it pls :D
Stormbirdie chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
This is hilarious. Mr. Beard...I couldn't stop laughing. And the first time I heard Orzammar, I went, "They're mooching off the orcs."
Please, update this soon- this is fantastic.
Onsholo chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
i wished that it was a Worgen Warlock or hunter cause Worgens and firearms are fucking awesome besides that this is a extremelly good story its very funny and interesing
Penstriker chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
oh man this is funny, plz update more, i cant wait for the demons..
whirgear vs desire demon, first comment, "what are you? some kind of cheap excuse for a succubus?"
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
That was great. Please write more!
Bondo sheetmetal chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Please continue! Its so funny I busted a gasket in my intestines... its OK now the mechanic fixed me up!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Heh, it's going to be funny when Giro meets the Fade demons.
Phoenixbat chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
ahahahahahhahaha funneh
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
*Sigh* I wish you'd have continued this. Well, I hope you continue it after you finish youre book / take a break from writing it.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Fayneir chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Interesting. Looking forward to more.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Dude. Don't go mocking The Beard.

The walls have beards.