Reviews for The Challenge: Alternate Universe
Maeve Moonstone chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh. My. God.

This is perfect.
Aries danger24 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Curse you perry the platypus! I love it at the end! Haha! Perry you dirty boy!
Marimo Desu chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was a wonderful story. Just what I expected! I want more...
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Omg...this was... it was great but so disturbing at the same time! XDDDDD I cant even...
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
KAWAII! THIS IS SO ADORABLE Perry makes a perfect seme for Doof you should check out their human forms on youtube search DURARARA! Ending - Phineas & Ferb Parody
and thanks for writing this its so awsome * go yaoi!
krissy1317 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
LOL! And here you had me thinking that Doof wrote the steamy part! The "I didn't know he was into that stuff" line made me laugh, too. It's always the quiet ones! Great, funny story. Thank you for writing!
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
WOW~! I was always curious if there was this couple and there is. Its so odd to me since the scientist dude is not all that attractive but they do make the best to be coupled with.
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Oh, oh my god. That made me spit out my drink and I laughed so hard I collapsed my lungs. Was not expecting that! At all! I figured it was just a "woohoo now we have sexytiemz" AU and I was willing to roll with it and then BAM. Story-within-a-story justification, which works because the filthy bit was WRITTEN BY A MOTHERFUCKING PLATYPUS. Seriously, Perry sells it.

And the last line. Best ending ever.
Beogroaoaaaga chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
ok im not gonna lie this is really creepy

like, honestly?

perry writing glorified rape-fic about doof

and doof just

completely ignoring that fact and just going straight into OH HUH I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS INTO THAT territory

actually thats pretty interesting

the idea of doof just being so unwilling to register anything perry does as directly bad, you know, actually bad not I ATE ALL YOUR CHEESE bad

that could make for a real depressing read!

i'd read it.

(ps lube is needed for anal sex perry you are bad at understanding how humans bone)
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
LOL! Perry wrote the sex scene :)
angela123111 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'm so happy you guys made a new story and happy birthday!