Reviews for Monday
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
XD Gawd-fradmackin'-damn-it! I just got into Chaseshipping (seen it for ages in Puppyshipping fics, decided to try it) and this was a great one-shot introduction to shipping this pairing! Thank you for making something in-character (given the situation) and well-read!
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh! I love this! I've been looking for a real, honest-to-goodness threesome story between these three for a long time.

Please please please please please please please continue!
nihao.muse chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved this! Chaseshipping is such a good pairing, and you portrayed it quite realistically. You wrote Shizuka's character well also, and I had to laugh at just how true it was the Jonouchi would go on a killing spree if he knew some of these things about her. "You told me to leave. You didn't tell me not to come back." Those were my favorite lines. I'm glad you mentioned Otogi being bisexual, and the reason why that was probably true. I really picture canon-Otogi as that.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Haha, cute one. I like it. :3
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I love your Otogi. He just makes this story, he's hilarious. xD

Your interpretation of the pairing is great, so fun and lighthearted, and your writing is solid, it really feels like this could actually happen between these characters. ) Good job on this, and keep it up!

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like how playful and light-hearted you made this, even with the serious bits mixed in; the back-and-forth dynamics between them. Very good job.
Chicary chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I found it interesting that your switched the romantic interest between the three people and I was certainly surprised when it got more heated between Honda and Otogi. After reading this, I'm curious as to whether the Chaseshipping will work out between them or not.

Ah, 'grown-up' Shizuka is bold, isn't she? She's quite different from her 13-year-old self but, since she fits the model of so many freshman girls, I guess I shouldn't be surprised :)
Dusty Llama chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The forthrightness of Shizuka surprised me, I won't lie, but it makes sense that she would have grown up a lot, over time.

I absolutely love Otogi in this. Everything he did made me grin ridiculously. I'm glad that Honda didn't back away in fear. Standing up to accept his attraction seems characteristic of him, which is definitely a plus.

Even though this is a time skip AU, it feels natural, how everything unfolded.

Nice job, and good luck!
Graces of the Child chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was really great! I loved Otogi's flirting, it was really funny. Chaseshipping is definitely unique in this round, even though there was plenty of mentions of Crushshipping (I live flirty Shizuka, and you wrote her to be really funny and still in character). The characterizations in general were really fun to read, and it was a short and sweet story.

Good luck!

Grace
OxEyed chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
First of all, thank you thank you thank you for the chaseshipping sexytimes. That pairing definitely doesn't have enough representation. :)

Everyone was characterized well, but I especially loved the way you characterized Shizuka; sassy and headstrong without being insensitive. I also loved overall playful tone of the entire story. This was really well done and was a very satisfying read. :)

Other highlights:

-Honda dropping the f-bomb in the paragraph. Gotta love crass Honda

-Otogi/his phone is my secret otp

-Mondays

-Serenity suggesting a threesome. YES.
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You... You actually wrote yaoi. And the promise of a threesome. /fsjal Thank you forever.

That first line had me laughing out loud: "That's not a good way to study, Honda" and I liked Otogi's openness and transparency. I wished there was more of this fic...

Best of luck!