Reviews for Shadow
Athonia chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You captured the horror of what he goes through on a daily basis brilliantly. It is easy to imagine him frantically locking himself into a bathroom, desperately trying to get some distance between himself and what has transpired in the other room with Charity, trying to regain control over his emotions and violently lashing out, instead. His panic and despair are very well described, as is his strong sense of duty that forces him to go through it again and again for the boy and the boy's mother.

The last line about Charity was my favourite, also. Absolutely beautiful work, thanks for publishing a great story!

sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Brilliant! Always thought about this but never to this extent. Very good, the horror of what Snape goes through, and he has to keep it all to himself. The huge contrast between him lashing out in the bathroom, angry and hurt, and then when he comes out and has to fake it to Voldemort. This is really great, I loved the last line about Charity. It cleared everything up and I also wish she had known there really was nothing Severus could do. Maybe he could have saved her, one life. But what he did do helped to end the war. Awesome story. Thank you.
mercurywrites chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was good. That was really good.