Reviews for Dark at heart (discontinued)
spencerharris401 chapter 11 . 6/13
Please continue this story soon, if you need inspiration watch tru blood although I would suggest you rewrite it to follow the show perhaps 10 chapters per season.
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 1/29
Yea, I'm dropping this. You have done some unique things, but it's obvious this story will focus mostly on relationship drama. Not a bad thing, just not what I look for in a story.
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 1/29
I hope you didn't create this story for the sole purpose of a slash relationship. I'll give it a chapter or two, but if the plot doesn't start advancing soon I'll probably drop this.
gsferal chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
I know the story is discontinued however I'll be making it to follow just in case. It is very well written and rather addicting so I feel it is worth holding out hope. It you need a beta I would be willing to help out.
katie chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Finish this damn story its really good
1sunfun chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Good.
vampire696 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
well are you going to continue your stories ?
cuse i love them
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
I said these stories wouldnt be abandoned hut it seems the have been which is shame because this story was great and had me hooked only to see the dreaded "i'm sorry" chapter at the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
any chance of an update soon?
917brat chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
I love this and hope you decided to update it again soon it is brilliant.
The Real Jackie-O chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Hadrian/Eric peeeeeezzzz
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Aww i was really REALLY liking this
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Is it too late to add my two cents worth of ships? Cause i want some Wolfstar and Harry/Eric/Godric lovin'!
KendaO chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Nice story ! You had a good idea but I'm not sure if I will like the treesome...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013