Reviews for Second Chances
lijahsgirl chapter 30 . 5/16
I love your Story , hope you will update soon c:
Freebird2 chapter 30 . 5/11
Please update this story! It can't possibly end here!
kolenashipper4ever45 chapter 30 . 5/11
Loved it
Love27 chapter 30 . 1/31
Perfect story! Everything is so well written! Sad that the authors not finishing it :(
xalwaysdreamingx chapter 30 . 1/29
I found this story this morning and spent most of the day reading from start to finish. I was immediately captivated by it! I have a paper due tomorrow, but I didn't care. I just couldn't stop reading! Oh my goodness. This is the first time in a long time that I was obsessed with a fanfic. I loved it! And I want more! You're a fantastic writer. I hope one day you return to this story. But, if you don't, I did enjoy the ending to this chapter. It gave a little bit of closure and felt as though whatever they face in the future, they'll face it together. Wonderfully written :)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Please update soon! we miss you 3
hope you are doing well and rocking senior year of college!
Jenmm31 chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
This was such a wonderful chapter! I loved the small heart to heart and the flashback! And then the elevator scene at the end...it was perfect. So many feels! Alex is realy starting to evolve and realize what's most important to him now. I'm so curious to see where you take this story. Also, your study abroad sounds so cool! I'm sure you had an amazing time!
Jenmm31 chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
This chapter was hilarious! I loved everyone's reactions to what happened haha. Def one of my favorites!
Jenmm31 chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I promise I'm making my way through these chapters! I am going to be so sad once I reach the most recent chapter bc I love reading these! I love how you flawlessly fit Amber into the shooting. After reading it, I want to go back and watch those episodes now! I'm intrigued to see how Izzie fits into all of this in the coming chapters. Amazing job! Loving this story!
thenameissnix chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
I keep thinking of this story...it's my fave...
Jenmm31 chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
I just found this story and am slowly catching up on all of the chapters! I really love the idea behind this story...I also always thought here was a softer, more brotherly side to Alex :) I like how everyone is helping chip in with her and the drama! Looking forward to reading the other chapters!
Clirkus chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
Good God! This is seriously one of the top 10 fics I've read from over 30 fandoms! Why the heck does this not have more faves and/or follows?! My actual penname is Clirkus, and I will be logging in momentarily to fave and follow this! :D
Emily chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Please update. I have been dying without this story! Would love to see more of the relationship between Amber and Derek.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
Hi
Guest chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
I enjoyedyour story very characters