Reviews for Second Chances
Love27 chapter 30 . 1/31
Perfect story! Everything is so well written! Sad that the authors not finishing it :(
xalwaysdreamingx chapter 30 . 1/29
I found this story this morning and spent most of the day reading from start to finish. I was immediately captivated by it! I have a paper due tomorrow, but I didn't care. I just couldn't stop reading! Oh my goodness. This is the first time in a long time that I was obsessed with a fanfic. I loved it! And I want more! You're a fantastic writer. I hope one day you return to this story. But, if you don't, I did enjoy the ending to this chapter. It gave a little bit of closure and felt as though whatever they face in the future, they'll face it together. Wonderfully written :)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Please update soon! we miss you 3
hope you are doing well and rocking senior year of college!
Jenmm31 chapter 30 . 11/13/2014
This was such a wonderful chapter! I loved the small heart to heart and the flashback! And then the elevator scene at the end...it was perfect. So many feels! Alex is realy starting to evolve and realize what's most important to him now. I'm so curious to see where you take this story. Also, your study abroad sounds so cool! I'm sure you had an amazing time!
Jenmm31 chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
This chapter was hilarious! I loved everyone's reactions to what happened haha. Def one of my favorites!
Jenmm31 chapter 24 . 11/5/2014
I promise I'm making my way through these chapters! I am going to be so sad once I reach the most recent chapter bc I love reading these! I love how you flawlessly fit Amber into the shooting. After reading it, I want to go back and watch those episodes now! I'm intrigued to see how Izzie fits into all of this in the coming chapters. Amazing job! Loving this story!
thenameissnix chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
I keep thinking of this story...it's my fave...
Jenmm31 chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
I just found this story and am slowly catching up on all of the chapters! I really love the idea behind this story...I also always thought here was a softer, more brotherly side to Alex :) I like how everyone is helping chip in with her and the drama! Looking forward to reading the other chapters!
Clirkus chapter 30 . 10/17/2014
Good God! This is seriously one of the top 10 fics I've read from over 30 fandoms! Why the heck does this not have more faves and/or follows?! My actual penname is Clirkus, and I will be logging in momentarily to fave and follow this! :D
Emily chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Please update. I have been dying without this story! Would love to see more of the relationship between Amber and Derek.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
Hi
Guest chapter 30 . 8/14/2014
I enjoyedyour story very characters
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
I've read this multiple times now up to where you've released and despite knowing whats going to happen i still find myself anxious while the page loads or when i have to stop reading for a bit. I also still laugh at everything as much as i did the first time, maybe even more.
Thanlyou
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Amber's relationship with a lot of the characters seems real in a way, and adding more to Alex's 'back story'. Seeing another side to Alex has been kinda awesome too and something that dont really see on the show. same with Jackson and Derek sort of.
its one of the two i check regularly for a new chapter. and could genuinely see fitting into the show, if time could be turned back and this added, but at the same time i like how in reality not many people know about it. It is a true gem.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Love it! This chapter was great!