Reviews for Second Chances
Yes! You're back! So excited to see were you take this story from here! I'm a fan of the Izzie story line too, not a big fan of Jo...but either way you decide to take the story I know it will be great!
mistymorningwritings chapter 32 . 6/5
I can't believe you're back. Years ago I came across this story and it was the first multi-chapter fanfic I've ever read. Over time I dropped out a little, but the fact that you're coming back to this story makes me want to do the same. I'm not caught up up yet, but I hope I will eventually. I love Alex's relationship with Amber and it's still one of my biggest wishes to see her on the show. There's so much you could explore with the Karev siblings and I like your take on it.

As for bringing in Jo, I don't know how well that would work for your story, so you shouldn't if it screws things up too much. Jo is awesome, though. I like her a lot.
Amandine chapter 32 . 6/1
j'aime cette histoire et je suis contente que tu publie de nouveaux chapitres de nouveau.H√Ęte de lire la suite
This is great so glad your writing again
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 32 . 5/23
Honestly, I think Amber would need Izzie more. Izzie is more put together at this point. Jo is just a hot mess right now. I also feel like because Jo would be younger than Alex and closer to Amber's age, it would be really easy to repeat the Lexie/Amber interactions. Also not gonna lie I LOVE IZZIE! So yeah...
Wow I'm so excited to see you're updating again! I would randomly check to see if you have written anymore chapters and lost hope but I'm glad you proved me weong
Sam chapter 32 . 5/23
okay so hi! I don't think I reviewed the last time around but I've been reading since you posted the very first chapter.. I honestly thought it would never get update and I'm so so grateful that it finally has been! On that note if you swap out Izzie for Jo I will stop reading completely, I couldn't deal with that swap.. esp after the last few episodes with her. (that sounded so aggressive.. I probably will keep reading and I'll probably still love it... but not as much by a long shot)

Also editing Jo into earlier chapters would be terrible... in the show universe she hasn't even shown up yet (by years!)

I love this story, and wish you all the best for you wedding!x
Love it but chapter 32 . 5/23
I love this story and I read because I am huge Alex fan. I could care less if the love interest is Jo or Izzie. BUT you have already established Izzie in this story. It would be ridiculous to swap her out just because a few people messaged you asking. If Jo does replace Izzie, I will probably stop reading. I like reading stories where the writers are true to the story, not caving to fans.
S.A.Lovelace chapter 32 . 5/22
SOOOO happy your back! I've missed this story! I hope you do something with when Alex and Meredith fight, or the plane crash, or when Alex's dad comes back into town. But i also like what your doing with it now. I don't really like Izzie being in it, but i like her better then Jo. Jo is just too childish. Can't wait for the next chapter and more drama!
siriuslylovehp chapter 32 . 5/22
I'm really glad you're continuing with this story, can't wait to see what else you come up with. One question though, does cristinia know that Alex and Ambers mother is still alive (the orphan sister comment) or was it a metaphorical sense rather than a literal sense?
simplemusings12 chapter 32 . 5/22
Yayyyyyy! I LOVE this chapter. Probably my favorite one yet. And I love the scene between Amber and Derek. I think they have a lot in common and I'd love to see more interaction between the two of them. :) hope to see another chapter soon!
So excited for the new chapters! You rock!
Yaaaaay!
Alex chapter 31 . 5/17
When i got the notification yesterday, my first thought was 'YAY!, YES YES YES YES YES YES' so happy you are continuing on with this story and you enjoy writing it.
myamarie chapter 31 . 5/16
Congrats on everything! I read this story a few years ago and read it again just recently because I love it so much! I am so so delighted that you will be updated soon!