Reviews for Second Chances
its 1:15 am here, and I just finished reading all 33 chapters in a day. please update. I don't normally read Grey anatomy books, but this one I'm in heaven. Please update date soon.
Clavyus chapter 33 . 8/20
Read the whole thing up to here in a couple of days. Loved it! Only negative is that I kinda miss Bailey. Hopes you finish this someday.
Kbug20031 chapter 33 . 8/14
Please please please update
Oh, no...please be careful, Amber...
Awesome job with the chapter!
Oh, Amber...my heart hurts for her. Great job with the chapter!
I think Amber already loves Alex - she's just really angry at him for abandoning her. Amazing chapter! :)
I'm glad Alex came back to look after Amber. Awesome chapter! :)
Wonderful job with the chapter!
I suspect Amber is going to become a surgeon as well. Alex needs a bit more patience and time with her, though...
Great chapter!
AmandaLee12 chapter 1 . 7/24
Please update the story is so so so good
Kat chapter 33 . 7/15
Okay honestly the way you write Jackson is so amazingly in character and I really hope you update again 3
AJ Granger chapter 33 . 6/26
It's good that Meredith went with him. And I am not surprised that his mother doesn't want to relinquish her rights. I don't know Iowa or Washington law specifically, but as Amber is 15, a lot would depend on what she wants. Alex is a no brainer choice between a schizophrenic mother with addiction issues who has consistently shown an inability to care for her children. Whereas Alex is a doctor, working on obtaining a pediatric fellowship. Although he is single and doesn't own his own home, he does have several roommates who are like family, and are also doctors. If Jackson is his choice as guardian if he dies or becomes unable to watch her, then yes, he's a single male as well, and a non relative, but he's an Avery, with tons of family money and credibility. It's not a card that Jackson has had to play, but he could. Not to mention Derek and Meredith's respectability based on reputation.
AJ Granger chapter 30 . 6/26
Mostly I like the story. I like the characters you have focused on, and I don't mind the ones we see less of. I think I will miss Sophia, but Nora is a nice touch. I actually don't like Izzie. I don't like what she did to Alex, and I don't think he should take her back. I get that he says he loves her, and she says she loves him. But she wasn't really all that good to him or for him, and he stood by her through some incredibly rough times. I'd rather he find someone new.