Reviews for Second Chances
Kat chapter 33 . 7/15
Okay honestly the way you write Jackson is so amazingly in character and I really hope you update again 3
AJ Granger chapter 33 . 6/26
It's good that Meredith went with him. And I am not surprised that his mother doesn't want to relinquish her rights. I don't know Iowa or Washington law specifically, but as Amber is 15, a lot would depend on what she wants. Alex is a no brainer choice between a schizophrenic mother with addiction issues who has consistently shown an inability to care for her children. Whereas Alex is a doctor, working on obtaining a pediatric fellowship. Although he is single and doesn't own his own home, he does have several roommates who are like family, and are also doctors. If Jackson is his choice as guardian if he dies or becomes unable to watch her, then yes, he's a single male as well, and a non relative, but he's an Avery, with tons of family money and credibility. It's not a card that Jackson has had to play, but he could. Not to mention Derek and Meredith's respectability based on reputation.
AJ Granger chapter 30 . 6/26
Mostly I like the story. I like the characters you have focused on, and I don't mind the ones we see less of. I think I will miss Sophia, but Nora is a nice touch. I actually don't like Izzie. I don't like what she did to Alex, and I don't think he should take her back. I get that he says he loves her, and she says she loves him. But she wasn't really all that good to him or for him, and he stood by her through some incredibly rough times. I'd rather he find someone new.
Ovidae chapter 1 . 5/4
Hey. Newcomer. I am loving this. I love it. I can't wait to read more.
I started reading this fanfic two days ago and I couldn' t stop reading. I like the story and how you develope it. I've read quite a lot of fanfics and it is one of the best written, I have seen. Keep posting!
BakenandEggs chapter 33 . 2/17
Hey, I've really enjoyed this :) I look forward to your next chapter.
ouohyeah chapter 33 . 1/16
Thank you so much for continuing to give your time and energy to writing this story! This is one of my favorite stories I have read and am excited to see what happens next!
Continue.
Kaykay Love chapter 33 . 12/17/2016
So,I stumbled upon this fan fiction last night and read every last word of it in 24 hours you have done an amazing job with the story and plot somebody who loves to write,this fanfiction is great and the mere idea of it had me hooked from the beginning xoxo keep writing -Kaykay Love P.S could you post chapter 34 soon I really want see what happens with Alex and his mom
wejneramanda chapter 33 . 12/14/2016
Great chapter!
siriuslylovehp chapter 33 . 12/14/2016
I think you're safe on the Alex/ Meredith friendship front. I feel like Alex and Meredith were always close, even in season 1 when alex cheated on Izzie Meredith was still there and she offered him a room when George left. And they just got closer with Izzies cancer and consequent leaving, I feel like if he'd told Meredith about his brother when he found out she would have been quite happy to go with him and not let him wallow in denial.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/19/2016
I can't wait for you to update again! Can we get a Thanksgiving day update please? :)
thenameissnix chapter 32 . 11/18/2016
Please cont! This story gave me ideas for the Amber fic I'm writing! :) love it!
KDanceWriteDream chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
As I was exploring the archives I stumbled upon this amazing story and let me tell you that I don't regret reading it one bit. Your writing is phenomanal, and I have never laughed so much reading a story than I have yours. You've done an amazing job so far, and I can only imagine what else you have in store. Please don't forget about this story... it's too entertaining and you are much too talented to do so. Well done.
Olivia chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
Please please update ! I check all the time . You are a fantastic author .