Reviews for The Child
KMH1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I enjoyed this. It was a good read, though I was a bit taken aback at the ending, so I am glad there will be a sequel.
There are a fair amount of spelling errors/ word cognate errors throughout, though I could puzzle out what it was meant to say/ mean, it was still something that I could point out to encourage you on your writing. Just one example: comfit versus comfort.
You have an amazing premise, and I look forward to reading the sequel (as I said above). If you have questions on what you want a word to say/ mean, check an online thesaurus. They are usually free and super-easy to navigate. They will also usually give you the correct formatting, verb agreement, etc.
That said, thanks for writing and then publishing it here for us to enjoy. Good luck in the future. :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
OMG! Whahhhhh! So sad! Good chapter! Keep it up.
Update soon.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Nice job! Keep it up. Filling in the blanks is a nice touch.

10.
Sherlockian chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
WOW XD Really great chapter! never had anyone use a suggestion of mine before, thank you and keep up the good work.
Irene Holmes chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Awwww so sweet!xD if you wrote more on Watson and Cassandra you would be my hero forever!;D
Irene Holmes chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Awesome chapter!:D continue this chapter please? I want to see more after this!xD
Irene Holmes chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Awwww Holmes is such softie!xD
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
This is too adorable :3 You're grammar could use a little work, but overall I loved it. Keep it up!
Artemis Sherwood chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
THE CUTENESS IS UNBEARABLE. Sherlock is so sweet! You have to update this as soon as you can!