Reviews for Unexpected Love
jayman1217 chapter 22 . 6/25
Yes yes I would
naomi chapter 18 . 6/12
sneaky but clever robin i wonder what would happen if artimas found out he did that
naomi chapter 17 . 6/12
i love your writing i am sorry it has taken me at least 4 daysto review and i love cliff hangers
naomi chapter 16 . 6/12
good story but im just wondering have you seen the full season 1 of young justice be cause he ends up witha girl and roy does also ilike that you gave agualad love but try looking up this name rocket.
Lord Vile chapter 10 . 6/3
I read every line

The story is awesome
Cittenhuggerh chapter 44 . 5/27
This did feel right. Sad, but, isn't this how life goes? It never ends, in the stories, but I'm glad you made this a crash ending.

~milopiano
Kittenthrower chapter 43 . 5/27
Awwww! Just a note, the flashes name is Barry Allen. He is Wally's uncle.
Thrasher51 chapter 32 . 5/14
I'm an only child and a few years before I was born, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. If something had happened and she hadn't made it, I wouldn't be sitting here typing. I love you mom and I don't know what I'd do without you!

P.S. I've been to Japan!
Emily the enemy chapter 2 . 4/24
I really enjoyed this and I would really love it if you did another story but a bit less time for KF and ARTY to get together. And I would also enjoy it if you did stuff with nightwing and zatanna and Megan and SB and rocket and aqua lad if you do do another story!
JinxedPanda chapter 22 . 4/13
Absolutely that is a yes by the way
JinxedPanda chapter 39 . 3/29
I just love how Cheshire is so wonderland inspired it just fills me with I don't know bloody heads?
JinxedPanda chapter 38 . 3/29
I totally freaked I love that couple and then they break up its like a nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo moment up in here but then I got over it
I agree with that about myself personally. I just want to ask a question to superman, why can't everyone have super powers like the Flash and Wonder Woman? Not that I don't like you it's just they are so cool. Question for the flash if you and iris were not married and hated each other and you were a sidekick, which one would you date Artemis, M'gann, Zatanna or Rocket?
JinxedPanda chapter 33 . 3/29
I have that same fear but only when my parents aren't around and I can't find them anywhere. I have a question for Wally and Artemis : if you two were married how many kids would you have I know eww and what would you name them?
JinxedPanda chapter 10 . 3/28
I read every bold line cause it is entertaining to be mocked