Reviews for Unexpected Love
Thrasher51 chapter 32 . 5/14
I'm an only child and a few years before I was born, my mom was diagnosed with cancer. If something had happened and she hadn't made it, I wouldn't be sitting here typing. I love you mom and I don't know what I'd do without you!

P.S. I've been to Japan!
Emily the enemy chapter 2 . 4/24
I really enjoyed this and I would really love it if you did another story but a bit less time for KF and ARTY to get together. And I would also enjoy it if you did stuff with nightwing and zatanna and Megan and SB and rocket and aqua lad if you do do another story!
JinxedPanda chapter 22 . 4/13
Absolutely that is a yes by the way
JinxedPanda chapter 39 . 3/29
I just love how Cheshire is so wonderland inspired it just fills me with I don't know bloody heads?
JinxedPanda chapter 38 . 3/29
I totally freaked I love that couple and then they break up its like a nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo moment up in here but then I got over it
I agree with that about myself personally. I just want to ask a question to superman, why can't everyone have super powers like the Flash and Wonder Woman? Not that I don't like you it's just they are so cool. Question for the flash if you and iris were not married and hated each other and you were a sidekick, which one would you date Artemis, M'gann, Zatanna or Rocket?
JinxedPanda chapter 33 . 3/29
I have that same fear but only when my parents aren't around and I can't find them anywhere. I have a question for Wally and Artemis : if you two were married how many kids would you have I know eww and what would you name them?
JinxedPanda chapter 10 . 3/28
I read every bold line cause it is entertaining to be mocked
Artemis101 chapter 38 . 3/11
To Artemis did you really mean that you didnt love Wally
Rbwest23 chapter 44 . 1/13
This is the sweetest most wornderful story ever written I'm crying so hard right now !
LOVELYGIRL chapter 37 . 1/2
I loveit but im scared for chesire
crimecat56 chapter 25 . 12/29/2014
How could you let Tony Zucco break out?! This is just insane! Zucco's a madman that killed Robins and my oc's family. I'm an author on wattpad deal with it, beaches!
crimecat56 chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
IT BETTER BE A GODDAMN PLURAL! Or I will track u down with my awesome hacking and ninja skills! I ain't kiddin bout the ninja and hacking part I'm a hacker and FRIKKIN ninja, beach!
Angela crimecat chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Did you have to make them gay!?hmm!? Seriously!
Angela chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
They were supposed to kiss ya jerk!