Reviews for Unexpected Love
jessawesome49 chapter 22 . 10/18
jessawesome49 chapter 10 . 10/17
This story rules!
jessawesome49 chapter 9 . 10/17
They are so adorable together!
jessawesome49 chapter 6 . 10/17
Nice chapter!
Robin is the best!
jessawesome49 chapter 5 . 10/17
I really liked this chapter!
I want to see more between Artemis and Kf. Hopefully they get more serious and get intimate
Ella chapter 24 . 9/27
It was really good. Maybe if Wally could make a surprised entrance at school, though, that might make it better!
Ella chapter 22 . 9/27
You should have them take a break or something without any badges or injuries. There are too much of those it's literally invert other chapter.
Ella chapter 17 . 9/27
You should not have so many disasters and have a couple chapters of them happy, and free of bad guys.
REDSPAZZ chapter 10 . 9/18
Read every bold line
I loved it so mysterious. BTW:G stands for great.
I have a question for kid flash and Robin, Kid Flash if you had to pick M'gann or Artemis who would you date? And Robin ( I know Starfire isn't in this but still ) Robin who would you date Starfire or Zatana?
Himawari Uzumaki chapter 14 . 9/5
Hello! I love your ideas there great and awesome so I'ma asked a few questions, So ( this question is for Robin ) Robin will you ever get a girlfriend or stay single? Other question, ( this question is for you lol ) Um I was wondering if you would do a Robin and Artemis one? I just wondering cause u didn't want Robin to be single and lonely ( know what I mean ) Um also please answer back u always leave reviews to people but they never answer back so please answer back it will make my day and yeah. I'll ask more questions for you and the characters. v ~ Himawari Uzumaki/ RobinIsCool2
Shadow Hollow chapter 44 . 9/4
Maybe you will not read this, but i felt the need to write something about your great story... at the beginning i wasnt sure if like it or not, later the chapters make me feel like Spitfire wasnt over. Your story almost make me cry, there where some OC yeah but you make it work. Thanks for not sexualized their story, I hope we can all find our own spitfire and bay watch that wont let us get away with nothing.