Reviews for Restart, Rebirth, Remembrance
FairoNeko chapter 9 . 3/5
Gosh! It's funny, sad, heart-wrenching, tear-jerking, and all that included. Oh my God! I love this so much!
Isame Kuroda chapter 9 . 3/2
Please update this story soon.

Keep up the Great work!
and please write more!
hitomi65 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
nice story
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Really awesome story! I can't wait to read what happens next
Unknown chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
I KEPT ON READING AND READING THIS FIC OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT'S JUST SO NICE!

Please update, I'm dying to know what will happen next. I just love the twins! 3
zaviour chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
update soon. This is soo rocks. That brotherly sceen is too good. I like both Kouji and Kouchi. Please update soon.
A Brilliant Loser chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
;sldjfsklfjsk;jdfd
NEW CHAPTER
*went off and reread the whole fic in anticipation*
yo, yuutousei here (with an actual account, whut!) and this was just... feels, yanno? kouichi is trying to so hard to keep everyone at a distance and not seeing that this is just as bad as him fighting with them. and kouji is trying and he left kouichi with that bombshell... i cannot wait to see what happens next. and the others will be going to the digital world in the future! i'm so excited about that

strikekoukou would still be fine because it's practically canon anyways/strike
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
This is a truly well done story and a very fitting sequel:). Great job and I hope u can update soon!
Asarikou-chan chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I squealed like crazy when I saw the update. Really thank you for updating. Waaaah, I don't believe the chapter is over waaah !

I liked the first flashback. Too emotional and nice. They are going somewhere then. I mean they have something specific to do now.

The two big illuminations here are Suzimi's somewhat confession(Kouichi knew her feelings at least) and Kouji's speech in the end. Kouichi would think hundreds of times about what he said. The poor guy can hardly keep himself away from them to be accused of messing with someone's memories. Many thoughts would take place in his mind now. If the others can contact somehow with the previous warriors then Kouji may have some kind of connection with his brother.
Stelra Etnae chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Aww, so cute. I like how you link the relevant memories with the present. The last memory was really sweet. Though its rather interesting how Kouichi keeps insisting that he likes them all the same. I sort of feel that there may be something deeper to that.
Looking at Kouichi, I can't help but feel sympathy for him. He's just so sad, all alone surrounded by people who would seem to him like hazy reflections of those who he loved... It must be so painful.
Nice chapter! Looking forward to more!
Latiwings chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Awesome, an update! This is such an excellent story! I can't wait to see what happened next, I nearly screamed out loud in class when I noticed this one updated. Thank you so much for the new chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Please update soon your such a great writer... I'm so into this fic i cant wait to read the next chapter X.X

wait'n for update...
Yuutousei chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
*hugs* YAY! Suddenly finding a new chapter when I need a pick-me-up, and the knowledge that you are doing well and not in trouble or anything.

Thank you for being awesome, and having a chapter that ridiculously exceeds expectations.

I feel like I should be asking you like, so many things, but you know I just love this the way it is and can't actually think of questions at this time.

Stay awesome :D
Histeria chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Oh my, you don't know how happy I am. I thought this was dead, I am so relieved.

The pace is good, and I am glad Takuma finally understands the complexity of leading the team. Kouichi's sorrow gets me everytime too.

Excellent chapter, I will be waiting for the next one.
Gemini Star01 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Yay! You're back! *Hobbs-style tackle glomp*

I absolutely loved the chapter. Yay for character growth on Takuma-kun's part! And oooooh, Takuya came out to speak with Kouichi - gave me chills! It's all so awesome. :D I'm loving it, I can't wait to see where it goes.

A thought occurred to me while re-reading: does Kouichi go to school with the others? They've been together several months and it's still mid-winter right? Not that you have to work it in, I'm just curious. Consider it fodder for the next time you're trying to fill out a scene.

Each chapter just gets better and batter. So looking forward to the next one. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »