Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE GLEE
StalkMeHarder chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
YOU MARCH YOUR ASS RIGHT BACK THERE YOUNG MAN!
StalkMeHarder chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
This is the one time i will allow myself to cry and fangirl at the same time.
StalkMeHarder chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
SHES NOT RIGHT!
tarantinos chapter 85 . 6/7/2013
I takes a lot for a book to drive someone to tears, and this succeeded. Heartbroken Cam just makes me cry and him begging everyone to not fight; I just can't handle. Awesome job!
Marvelous Shrinking Vampire chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I remember reading this before I got an account on here. Is this also a song fic?
artists chapter 85 . 11/23/2012
Hey, I ultimately love this story. It's amazing. About SMASH, which isn't there anymore: why did you delete it? There are some parts I don't get. Like why would Massie go back to Derrick? It doesn't really make sense. Sorry. :)
Unknown chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
I know you got Massie's chivalry is not dead speech from Easy A. I know you tried to mix it up so people couldn't tell. I caught you.
Alecks454 chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
WOW i was confused for a moment cause i thought D dumped D already for Massie so i was like wah?!
Alecks454 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Claire knows how to be a great girlfriend! She was to Cam! Also do you have a Country obsession or something it does not make any sense...
Alecks454 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
When dylan said wasn't coming back I was like... If only you knew Massie is already back!
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I love the reunion! So i guess they will all be dressing country clothes now?
alphawriter1 chapter 80 . 6/17/2012
TotallyME-Um, have you ever heard of a filler chapter? Sometimes authors put those in to reach a certain point in the story. I knew how I wanted it to end and I needed some chapters to go in and get me there. Josh and Alicia's messed up relationship may sound stupid and make Alicia like dumb to people who aren't romantics or don't understand high school relationships with people who come from rough families, but sometimes how a father acts affects their son, because that's what they see and think of as love and affection. I didn't stop caring about the quality, I was trying to get things to where they needed to be for the ending. So don't start flipping out because you didn't think Alicia's reasoning was good or you thought there were too many problems. Why don't you stop complaining and keep reading like any well-educated person would? Then you'd realize what was happening and that I didn't just stop caring after a certain point.
TotallyME chapter 80 . 6/16/2012
Did you just want to meet some kind of chapter quota and stopped caring about what your writing? These girls are D-U-M-B DUMB. Alicia going back to josh ( leaving a nice, adorable guy behind btw) only to break up like a day later? WTF IS GOING ON? there's something called setting your self up for disaster. I used to feel sorry for them but NOW i realise there ALL just plain stupid. BACK to A and J, nothing excuses abuse so cut the " his father did it too" crap. it makes me sick. OF course now i sound like the bitch but what im saying is true. your first few chaps where good and you should have ended it when all of them or atleast some of them where on good terms or even bad ones but the repeptitive fights are ANNOYING.
september ninth chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
XD i love how the guys made josh "run off his anger" lmfao