Reviews for Clarity
RedLion2 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
You really need to continue this...great story, and its hard to find good TyChee stories!
gwenjm chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
What a tender and beautifully written telling of the NS story. The depth of insight into all of the characters is so rich, especially for Cheetara. I loved it, and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I truly hope you are still writing.
leticia ferreira chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
muito irado ! por favor mais
IrishBug74 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
good story!
ANDROIDWAIFU chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Amazing story so far! Really well-written and totally making me want more!
Loisceles chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
OMG, almost there! :)
Bronwynn chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I loved Cheetara's interaction with Anet. I am curious to see where this goes. It ended in quite a cliffhanger. Please update soon.
Philliwolf5 chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Dang! I was as anxious to hear what she had to say as Tygra was! Awesome chapter, and I love the little cliffhanger at the end. Anet was always entertaining to me, if not forgetful. Can't wait to see what interrupted them!
cdog21 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I am in no way shape or form a Cheetara/Tygra fan, but I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with this when you finally get to the episode dealing with the journey into the astral plane.

You know you've done good work when someone who doesn't even like the characters in a story is eagerly looking forward to more of said work.
Rangerkitty chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Very nice work. I like they way you've written, it's kind of what you imagine went on in the times we didnt see them on the screen... Hope you do more, I look forward to the Maji Or and the Elephants...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
It took Lion-O that long to figure out Tygra likes Cheetara. What an idiot. He even says he liked her first! He didn't know she existed until a few days before the fall of Thundera. If anything Tygra met her first. And Lion-O has the nerve to say he loved her first! Man I hate Lion-O. Please continue. I love your fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Cheetara to the rescue! Without the misconstrued messages, they could have had a nice private little moment! Great chapter, as always!
Philliwolf5 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Tygra the Provida. Very good! He is already acting like Cheetara's mate, trying to take care and provide for her. Poor Lion-O doesn't have a chance. Great chapter! I look forward to the next!
Philliwolf5 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE the tension between them in this one! I know he waws tempted, but he is quite the gentleman! Wondeful chapter!
Philliwolf5 chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Lovely! I love the majick reference! On to the next one!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »