Reviews for Invisibility and Anonymity
Myathewolfeh chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
The last two sentences... ohmigawd, I teared up. FLUFF WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME? *flails*
what-madness-this-is chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was quite possibly the cutest England/Canada I have ever read. The notes seem so completely in character with Arthur, and Canada's reactions were completely and utterly believable.

And the ninja moments were simply wonderful, I'm frankly surprised nobody noticed.

Sweet, welll-written, great job!
Foxy Thief chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This made me cry! Right in the feelings! Good job though, I loved it!
knightlygirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Your story is very sweet, but your dates don't make sense. 1812 was the year of the America/Canada&England was, and England wasn't even involved that much because of the Napoleonic war. Canada became British in the early 1700's, so you logic on why Arthur took Matthew doesn't make sense/
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG! BUTTERFLIES AND SPARKLES EVERYWHERE! I AM DYING FROM THE CUTE! 3
sruoh chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was just... SO cute! This was truly adorable and sweet and fluffy and I can go on and on on how this was just epic! This has got to be on of my favorite stories~ Bravo!
nickypooh chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was just beautiful! I loved it! This is my new OTP thanks to this story w
Nispas chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Gosh, this is so well written. I'm jealous of how good your writting style is.

I love Matthew and Arthur together. I don't know the reason but there is just something really sweet about this pair.

The love notes were very creative, and to have implied that Ivan may do the same for Alfred, well that just makes you my new best friend. haha

Loved every bit of this story.
Goldpen chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was possibly one of the sweetest things I have ever read on this site! Absolutely adorable, I love the 200 year circle. Love this one-shot!

~Pen
Swaggie McSwagster chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!
DLHKM chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was lovely! It made my insides squirm and furthered my infatuation with Arthur, that lovely English man; my motto when it comes to him is "Treat me like a lady; fuck me like a whore".

You covered the lady part very well, haha.

Until next time!
Kaede-tama chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
;A;

This was so sweet! I don't often get to have the joy of reading such a fluffy UKCan fic.

I love how you Arthur was in this - I kept grinning to myself everytime I read what his notes said. xD

One thing I was confused about, though, in the end Arthur told him to meet up at 4:20, but then it said the meeting ended at five? I was just a little confused by that. :O

Otherwise, this was an awesome story. Definitely one of my favorites!
Alug-Andaaz-Hai chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was one of the most romantic things I've ever read! It was absolutely beautiful and adorable. Thank you for this, because now I get to fall asleep feeling warm and fuzzy.
Alug-Andaaz-Hai chapter 1 . 2/23/2012