Reviews for Was It A Dream
nobody importent chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
please continue
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
bravo! monsiour(or is it madmoiselle?)
Gizmo369 chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
I love you. You're a quick updater lol :)

As for the Inuyasha thing being ooc, its not that untrue just uncommon. It fits very well :)
4fireking chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hello. I'm a fellow anime writer just like you. You need to be careful when you write anime stories. Some of the stories might seem a little repetitive. And there were some grammar mistakes. Although, I have the same problems with my stories. They are One Piece Ultimate Adventure, Dragon Ball Next, Naruto Red Rose, The Gem Cycle which is an Inuyasha story, Pokemon Love and Adventure, Digimon Night Star, Black Lagoon Last Resort, and Love Hina Bara. If you don't believe how repetitive and bad grammar my stories are just take a look for yourself. But unlike mine yours seemed good. Of course, the only bad stories in this one are the one's written in French. I only speak English :)
Extinguished Flame chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
OMJ *0* Please continue! THIS IS TRUE TALENT! p I don't have to correct you on anything cause its already perfect xD
Dragon's Maiden Slave chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
IEEEE!
amikins chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I am looking forward to seeing how this continues
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
So what happens next?
PurpleTulipp chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Aww Inuyasha and Kagome were having a moment before Shippo interrupted lol it always happens -_(\

I laughed hen they heard Sango haha talk about awkward haha great chapter!
Darksknight chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I hope the next one will be up soon! This is really good! :)
AgentDoubleONight chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
So...Was she dreaming?

Please update soon!
Celebeleni-Silverstar chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
OMG! I soo much love Inuyasha and the fact that if the whole story of Kagome going into the Feudal Era was just a dream, I would be soo mad! Anyway, I hope u have a wonderful wedding and make another chapter on this new twist to the story.
PurpleTulipp chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Awww the fact that Kagome wanted to cry made me wanna cry T.T it feels so empty with no Inuyasha. I wonder if she's just dreaming about Inuyasha. Ah! I hope you update soon before your wedding lol

Oh and congrats on your wedding! Wish u guys the best and lots of happiness _
PurpleTulipp chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Agh! It better not have been a dream! Omg what if later on Inuyasha shows up and she'll think its her imagination? Or what if it's all in her mind that she was in coma for 3 years and in fact she's still in the feudal era? Can't wait for the rest! Update soon _
AgentDoubleONight chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Oh god, it couldn't have been a dream! That means she fell in love with a dream boy! But then again, that mean Inuyasha isn't real so that stupid jerk is as good as dead...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really want to read more about what happens since everythin was a dream!