Reviews for Because of You
IT chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
::sniff:: Can I borrow a tissue?
Nom de Plume3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
thanks a lot nikki... now anything and everything i ever post will make me want to puke bc it sux compared to yours...i mean, goog sooo talented, everything u write is soo good!
Baguette chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
K, I forgot 2 sign in again. Shame. Th s a good poem. I think of it as Izzy 2 Tento. Like normal. But th s just me. With me it has 2 be 2 do with Izzy and Tento.
Jehana chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
OMG! *sniff* This was so beautiful, just SO touching, and sweet! Nik, I am SO amazed at how beautiful your poetry is! How do you do it? OMG, I am completely speechless...just the emotion in this poem, and it's so, I am in awe of how amazing this is...I have tears in my eyes now...oh wow, I am just in awe...*grabs another tissue*

p.s. email me plz! I need to gush about Matt... )
Poted Plant chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
cool!nice job!
Yakari Raidramon chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
*bangs her head against wall* Wow that was so amazing...your poetry's great, and mine sucks. Keep up the amazing work! ~Yakari Raidramon
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
Nikki! _ That was so beautiful! *gives her little sidekicks like Washu has in Tenchi so they can say "You rule, Nikki!" and "Nikki's the best!"* Lolz. I love those two. N-e-ways, aye, to write like that's a gift. Uhm, sayonara!
Chantal Ishida aka Digimon Empress chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
Really great poem Nikki! I love it!
Sakura chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
clap, clap clap. This is so good. Bravo. And I loved everyword in this poem. The pov could even be moi. I feel like that sometimes. Wow, sooooooooooooo good. And sometimes I forget to sign in!
amie chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
it's matt talking about tai. right? i love it. very deep.
lyra7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
awwww...that is SUCH a sweet poem...good job!
HashBrown chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
aww... how sweet! so touching!
miohybuyih chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
very kool poem, made me cry too. well i hope this is the first review, cause this is a great poem. and ur welcome for the inspiration