Reviews for Seeing Sounds
short time chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Omg i L.O.V.E this i can't wait for the next chapter and i would like to see what fourm of tortutre you think of, i love a shocker.
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
i love this story please wright more and soon it is my fav story
ChopSuzi chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Hunger Games? Hells yes! I read those books last year and I even own 'Mockingjay'. I love that series...

Oh, yeah. Good job with this chapter. This story can only get better from here!
GGCharms chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
OMG this keeps getting better and better! I love it! The moer torture the better! I don't have a problem with M rated stories! Yes I do like Sam! She's awesome! Not as much has Phantom though! I don't really have questions or anything now but maybe some one-shots can be good for the future! I am reading the Hunger Games and it is awesome! Please update super super super fast! I love the JL and Danny working together! :D
LuNa chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
well I don't know for the oneshot but for the tortutre ... well if you want something knew you could say that the guy in white wanted to see how ghost react to normaltorture ... you know those thing we see in movies like the stretching table or maybe you could say they hang him by the neck for sometime to see if he could die ...
book phan44 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
what about pain and healing tests? i dont know if your avoiding that...
Heron chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Well the worst types of torture are the ones that make you doubt yourself and ones that are unpredictable. Taking that and your references to Danny being a weapon, I would say the worst torture would be making Danny hurt others smaller and weaker than him. If they captured Danny they have other ghosts and maybe human sympathizers. Danny may not be the only one being set up to fight. He would probably refuse to do more than defend himself. You can put the explosion in a one shot since the flow here seems to be small flashbacks. I like Sam. Sure she can be overly stubborn about her individuality but she has been shown to be loyal and able to dedicate herself to one cause.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
You know what?

You should write the horrific thing that happened to Danny in an M rated one shot!

Than those who want to read it can!

And those who don’t want to can choose not to. -,-

And Sam seems nice and friendly. But I like her friendship with Danny over love interest.

And no I’m not going in to crush on an animated character, cuz as we all know that is not possible. I just liked them better as friends, that’s all.
Dextra2 chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Cool
Zii Raevyn chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
post the chapter as an alternate version story in a different - well, uh, story - and post the story-rating-friendly chapter here.

also please do not become complete & total psychopath that goes on killing sprees

not to mention: how do you get these accurate (yet highly disturbing *somewhat*) ideas for torture? have you yourself been "broken" or were you the one doing the breaking… were you exposed to the - actually, no. please tell me your out of middle school… please? 'cause a lack of sanity is required to survive high school XD

but to the point, i care for your mental health so i advise you write out a plot bunny or two just to take a break from something that could drive you past/over the edge. anyways i just want to be sure that you don't need "help" and get shipped off to an asylum… i mean a "mental institute" because then you won't be able to post your awesome ideas & contribute to the fanfic community.

point is writing something that could place you in a delicate state of mind can be dangerous (meaning the breaking/tourture of our favorite non-fruitloop halfa & his mentality)

so tell me straight: do you know this from research, the media (t.v./movies/etc.), or experiencce i want to know where you stand on the subject so i know that one of my favorite writers won't lose their minds(completely)

i believe we are all insane at some point in our life so why deny a lack of sanity? you can't live life without some insanity, and if you can then you aren't living, your existing. insanity is what gives us the ability to look at life and decide how to live (or exist)

all for now

- ZR
HalfafanD chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Ooo... I totally love this! Please update soon. ;3
LuNa chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
YAYYY! DANI IS THERE ! Can't wait to see what happen next
nightmare god chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
update soon hope eveything is ok and nice work with this is great as your storys
watergaly chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
nice
Zii Raevyn chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
hey is Dani-with-an-'i' going to appear in the story? i wanna know please.

the Hunger Games were/are/was/is an awesome movie/trilogy. $crew all the people who complain that it wasn't accurate. they should just be happy that (unlike twilight movies) they do the plot line justice & don't brutally murder whatever small piece of respect the person had for the original in a horrifyingly bloody massacre of the things that make-up nightmares. they should keep in mind that the budget they had & time-limit they were given(& rating)...well they had to make shortcuts somewhere, personally i think that the actors did the CHARACTERS right, i'd honestly rather have the character with a different looks than originally described but NOT OOC, than someone who matches the description right but is a cr p actor. wouldn't you?

so Happy Hunger Games! And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor! :)

now written in insanity:

So HaPPY HuNGeR GaMeS! aND MaY THe oDDS Be eVeR iN YouR FaVoR! X)

psycho-smile says it all X)

- ZR