Reviews for Midnight City
Kareninalfoy chapter 1 . 10/5
I love this fic! It's short but still satisfying, and I think this is the perfect way to close out Elijah and Katherine's history together.
elijah miealson chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
elijah liebe dich ich will dich heirtan
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really liked this. I loved the intensity and the strain their meeting has. Her still remembering her family was really good. I loved how Elijah promises not to tell Klaus.
Herdcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow this was beautiful - I love the wistfulness and that ending really works
hazelheart93 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I loved it. It's good to see a more human side of Katherine.
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow yeah I wished there was more of them though I do like ElijahxElena too :)
LisaLevine chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was so, so lovely! Why is there not more Elijah/Katherine fic out there? They have such an incredible vibe together, and you captured it perfectly!

Loved this! Hope you'll write more for this pair soon!
streetsbehind chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I actually love love love this story and pairing. You should make this multichaptered !
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really liked this. I hope that you write more for this pairing because you did a really nice job. Keep up the awesome work!
Dramatic Melody chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
The last line.

Lovely.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved this - amazing!
2ndchild chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
too lazy to log in.

and well im not a elijah/katherine shipper but this was nice. really well written and totally believable (ah something to keep me from dying in this haitus xp)

awesome job aha i really do miss katherine but i doubt theyll bring her back any time soon :(
Loveeeeee this chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was just so lovely and tugged at my heart strings. Loved it from start to finish. Beautifully written. Please write more in the future.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
this is stunning! I love Kat/Elijah and there are so few stories about them :( I hope you write more about these two :)