Reviews for Stand Up
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Damn... I wish I was that good. Your amazing! What's funny is that I read this after reading your other story, the one after this. Oh, you are FANTASTIC at portraying Impmon... and the way you weave your words... wow. Just, wow. I can't wait for more. And I noticed you put my rp on your homepage, well, I am honored. Thank you.
Runoti chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Once again I am in love with the story that you have weaved, and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

There are multitudes of elements in this that I really liked, mostly the fact that you made the Digital World be in complete shambles after the D-Reaper basically ripped it in half; I always believed that it would be a complete mess after that fiasco, and you captured that. I also loved how you kept the ending open and hopeful, because like you I also love the idea of them eventually finding their partners.

This was a fantastic read, and I hope to see more from you. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Okay, if you keep pumping out wonderful stories like this, I'm going to have to kidnap you. These are too wonderful for words and I love them. Please keep writing these Impmon-based stories. You do such a fantastic job.
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Terrific work. You do a fantastic job at portraying Impmon and I hope you continue to write these wonderful pieces. They are just so perfectly in-character and amazing.