Reviews for Reach for Something That's Already Gone
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 11/10
Freddie's "kick-ass one-liner" seemed really feminine and lame. If a buddy of mine said someshit like that, no dude would ever respect him. Plus it's dude code to never make girls cry. Most people in this situation would probably ignore Carly at this point, so when Fred goes out of his way to hurt her, he showed just what a bitch he was. Petty revenge? For girls.
Aekaitz chapter 20 . 10/4
I've been following this fic for years now, and I never thought to drop a review. And it looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time, but nonetheless, this is one of my absolute favorite fanfics I've ever read. The plot is great, the foreshadowing is amazing, and you've taken these characters that so many of us already love so much and made something more out of them. Really, really, I love this and I'm glad I've gotten the chance to read what has been finished of it, even though I may never fully figure out your take on what eventually drove them apart. :)
v45h chapter 20 . 5/21
Needs continuation, I really like the storyline and I'm seriously interested as to who freddies wife is that he mentioned a while back. Also its ok to take breaks, highschool gets to us all sometimes but itd be really great if you finished nina.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Lovely story
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
You still haven't updated! Thier are still seddie shippers out their, don't give up on this story!:);)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
SelfDestructIn54321 chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
I've been reading this fic periodically over like month, since I have to find time, as I am moving into a new house, and the writing is beautiful. This is the best fic I've ever read for a TV show-I mostly only read fics after books. The only reason I didn't review before is because I thought you'd already finished it.
Good job and keep it up.
- Cassie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love this story, good job. Nice in character write up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Great job, love it. Nice writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Aww, sweet story, love it
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Please update soon.I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is the most depressing thing I ever read.I can't stop reading it though,because it's so damn well written that it just makes me aware of the fact that your life can suddenly change forever in only one ,the booze got the best of me,but nevertheless you're an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Shit, girlfriend you are 'da bomb' at writing haha. Seriously. I love your writing:)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2014