Reviews for Reach for Something That's Already Gone
v45h chapter 20 . 5/21
Needs continuation, I really like the storyline and I'm seriously interested as to who freddies wife is that he mentioned a while back. Also its ok to take breaks, highschool gets to us all sometimes but itd be really great if you finished nina.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Lovely story
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
You still haven't updated! Thier are still seddie shippers out their, don't give up on this story!:);)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2014
REVIEW PLEASE!
SelfDestructIn54321 chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
I've been reading this fic periodically over like month, since I have to find time, as I am moving into a new house, and the writing is beautiful. This is the best fic I've ever read for a TV show-I mostly only read fics after books. The only reason I didn't review before is because I thought you'd already finished it.
Good job and keep it up.
- Cassie.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love this story, good job. Nice in character write up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Great job, love it. Nice writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Aww, sweet story, love it
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Please update soon.I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
This is the most depressing thing I ever read.I can't stop reading it though,because it's so damn well written that it just makes me aware of the fact that your life can suddenly change forever in only one ,the booze got the best of me,but nevertheless you're an amazing writer.
J
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Shit, girlfriend you are 'da bomb' at writing haha. Seriously. I love your writing:)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Great story, love it
Lymo chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
I just read this entire fic in like 5 and a half hours non stop I like it pleeeese don't stop I'm desperate for more.
I wanna know how sam and Freddie fell apart!
Mike2101 chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Yeah, Vikki, I had to reread the entire thing. I was astounded to find out you were a high school author! Well done-you gave your story an older perspective, like someone who knew exactly what Sam and Freddie were going through.

With such a long time between starting this story and now working through to the end, I hope you can still tie everything together. Have you kept your notes/ Do you still have your plan? Your inspiration?

I confess I'm sorry that Sam & Freddie didn't keep in touch a little with their families: Freddie's mom and Sam's sister. I understand it, though; my wife and I became a self-contained, self-reliant family unit. We shared family holiday events, but we did not rely on others for help. Most times, we hunkered down and battled life's obstacles together.

I do wish Seddie would share some family traditions. Melanie's wedding appears to be a catalyst for some unraveling, though, if your chapter prolog is to be believed.

I'm overjoyed that you are restartiung this story. I missed it.