Reviews for Reach for Something That's Already Gone
random sass chapter 19 . 3/1
Oh dear . . . I made a mistake! I read this story and fell IN LOVE with it only to realize when I got to the end that it was not complete. I'm sure it's a long shot and as a writer myself I understand that when the inspiration to finish something leaves you, it's damn near impossible to get back into it with the same desire as originally intended.
I am hoping that you have another chapter or the story finished and it is just hanging out on your hard drive, forgotten *wishful thinking I'm sure :)*

Anyway, even if you don't have any update (I really hope you do), I'm still going to favorite your story and even if you don't go on this site anymore or read the reviews for this story, I want to tell you that this fic, is a beautiful and amazing thing. Great work :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Great fanfic, love it
harumph chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
so are you going to update this anymore or no?
suninthenightsky chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
UPDATE ALREADY! I'M DYING HERE!
ahhhLOVE chapter 19 . 1/8/2013
Feburary?
Im sorry WHAT?!
I swear this always happens to the stories I fuckinq love...
Just qreat!
This suspense is killinq me!

*wipes eyes*
just hurry & qet back damnit!

p.s. Love the Update! :]
ellociin chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
great story so far
Jessy Deane chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
This story is amazing. You need to update it soon please, please, please.
green aura chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Happy New Year! The Hell if you abandon this fiction and fandom for Hunger Games! Hahahaha joking, but I do really doubt you're dropping this fic after all the planning and relations and the way you've organised and written this fic...

I do not worry over you dropping it, I worry for how things will brgin to fall apart. It might have been fillerish but personally it was open mindenning and like a beacon for what's next.

So Will and Julia are Freddie's closest friends... Will is quite alike, and Julia is a good friend/person type of friend... wonder which will be Julia's role in future chappies... could it be that she turns out to be Freddie's wife? Hmm hmmm

Signs,
Green
We Are The Stuff Of Legends chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
my friend, i feel your pain. i'm a junior in hs as well xD can't wait to see what happens next!
Moviepal chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I love it, but I know the shoe is gonna drop soon and angst is coming. Great job.
Kezziexx chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Oh god. You're killing me. I can see the horrific ending. It like a murder in a horror film you can see it coming and you do all you can to stop yourself from jumping but you just can't look away!

Please! Please have a happy ending, this entire story actually a dream of spencer while he's unconcious from being hit by the car.

Please.
ahhhLOVE chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Whoa. This story is AWESOME! I LOVE Reach! Everytime I see it in my FF search i just have to come see if theres an update (since i cant qet alerts on my crappy piece of shit phone :l). I have this linqerinq feelinq that when Freddie's story plays out Sam will be dead... I feel like everythinq is exactly how I want them to be & I love this story too much for there to be a happy endinq. Somethinq really unexpected is qoinq to be the reason they arent toqether... Somethinq real bad..

Fuck im scared!

PLEASE Update Soon! :]
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
I love this story so much looking forward to the next one xx
DaisyDoodle chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
This story is wonderful because when you go back into the memories you think that they are going to last forever but then you mention something about how 12 years have passed and reality crashes down on you
KrisTheFangirl chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
oh geez,, I just found this and I am absoultly in love! I am completely addicted!