Reviews for Sex and Chocolate Sundaes
littleshelly0619 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Goodness, how I wish there'd been a chapter three to this! But I suppose that's just because I'm starved for Caryl smut, lol.

Excellent, loved Daryl's POV here!
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I don't know how I keep missing all these wonderful stories of yours, but I love this one too!

I'd have to say I agree with Andrea. Screw the vibrator, go for the real thing!
horrorphile chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I love the quarry scene and this one was even better. Liked the way you have Carol and Daryl point of view on the porch talk.
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Aww. *pets Daryl* You're always spot on with characterization, Miss. :) Thanks for writing
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
That was great...
Very cute, I like embarassed Daryl :D
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
hsahahahaha very good
h8erade chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
that was a nice bit of writing :)
Green Owl chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
**His head moved, and he knew he'd nodded at her.

He didn't know what the nod was supposed to mean, and he didn't care at the moment.**

I LOVE how you write their adorably awkward moments. It just makes my heart get all warm and fuzzy!
bonnyblonde chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I love it...that moment they figured out he was behind him actually made me laugh out loud. Awesome!
ashbail256 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Wonderful little story. I wish it was longer. Oh well, I'm off to check out more of your Carol/Daryl fics.
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I literally cackled when I read Daryl walking out right into the conversation! Absolutely brilliant!
urorhel chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
There are so many things to love about this little fic.

Love the girls 'bonding' on the porch, little moments that show the friendships between the group are great. Liked the continuation of the conversation in the quarry. I would of loved this fic even without everyone's favorite redneck overhearing.

Loved, loved, loved Daryl's point of view. Poor thing...
empath51780 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
He he, surely there is more to that one. I think you perfectly captured how those two would react in that situation. I would love to giggle at more awkwardness.
Leelo Forever chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
YOU WON ALL OF MY LOLS. ALL OF THEM.
greeneydmonkey chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
oh my gosh. this is absolutely perfect. just like women to gossip and just like daryl to be a hardass but let a little slip through. i love it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »