Reviews for Spirited Away
Raeolu chapter 21 . 10/14
Oh man. This was so much fun to read! Thank you so much for taking all the time to write this and share it with us!
Illusn chapter 1 . 10/12
This story is amazing, from start to finish, I love it! I've read this three times (I have a lot of time to read) and find it hilarious and interesting each time.
Kuroyuki-Kokuyoku chapter 16 . 10/7
Okay, I know it's inappropriate given the situation Ron is in...
But I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at the image of Voldemort saying "Chuck Norris" with a straight face (亝艸亝)
dingo027 chapter 5 . 10/5
I always thought I already read this fic and it was bad, so I avoided re-reading... Today I was a little curious and clicked read button. How wrong i was when I started 're-reading' it! Turned out I never read it and at first chapter i was like "THIS IS TRUE MASTERPIECE! I LOOOV3 IT! HAHA". I am glad I clicked the read button, amazing story.
nightwinging.it chapter 16 . 9/30
The first time I was stung by a bee me and my friends were hiding in the garden of hollyhocks. Been bit by a few wasps that were in an underground nest thing I accidentally stepped on. Been chased down by a swarm and got stung/bit right beside my tear-duct (that bloody hurt and it swelled up like a bruise) when a few of my friends thought it was a good idea to hit a nest off the side of their garage. Get stung occasionally when out and about. My grandpa is deadly allergic, and some people never get touched by bees or wasps. Wasps hate me with a passion. Never had a reaction though, most that happened is a stinger got stuck really deep and my skin healed over it and it took ages to get out. Glad your Dad's okay!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 21 . 9/2
Niceeee!
Grey chapter 21 . 8/8
There's little chance for this review to actually be read but well... i still needed to send one.
That story is amazing. I didn't know what to expect when it started with a big game of tag Danny/wizards but damn. Well Done. That amount of sassyness is hilarious. Danny seems to have merged with jack frost(from rise of the guardians). The end seems a bit... hm... expedited ? But it's still awesome.
So i bow to your hard work and thank you for those 21 chapters of fun.
Chilly chapter 21 . 7/30
This is one of the best fanfics i’ve Ever read, it really brightened my day (well, 3:00 am anyway) you write everyone wonderfully and the humor is on point.
Naosj chapter 7 . 7/23
Re-reading this six six years later, I think if no one knew anything about "Harry Potter" the entire premise could have been packed into one or two 30 minute episodes of "Danny Phantom." It would have fit in perfectly with the nonsense from the regular list of DP episodes.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 21 . 7/16
I don't usually read Danny Phantom crosses. You convinced me and kept my hooked through the whole thing. Nice! Wonderfully funny! Kept a smile on my face for several hours. Thanks for sharing the smiles!
smile.callista chapter 8 . 6/26
nooo my bacon!
Percy James Phantom chapter 8 . 6/23
EVERYBODY BOW DOWN TO OUR OVERLORD RIGHT NOW (even though I'm not a Hufflepuff I will submit to Randall)
Ive read this twice and it still manages to produce the same cackling anf emotions from me
Alright I've just read the whole story and I cannot express in words how many times I had fangirled and squealed and laughed as I read all the chapters. You are a very talented writer with amazing humor and I really admire you for it because goodness knows how hard that is to put together. I can see all the research behind this and how much time you took and how much you enjoyed writing it.
I've read about this book a few times from my friends at Wattpad (it's a book app) and from what I'd heard it was an awesome book. I'd tried to find it for hours but only been able to when a friend had sent me a link recommending me it.
You had me tied up since the first paragraph (honestly...Danny suing Hogwarts and people finally taking notice about how dangerous that place is was absolute genius).
In conclusion...I loved it. This is my absolute favorite HP/DP crossover book (don't tell the others) and in my top five fave fanfics.
I won't press you for a sequel unless you know it won't ruin this beautiful ending.
Motherofthehorde chapter 21 . 4/15