Reviews for Spirited Away
ArtofthePlate chapter 11 . 7/18
"The invisible Danny punched Voldemort in the face." Props to you for writing a story where I could take that at face value.
post-ghost chapter 1 . 7/19
I can never read this story without cackling uncontrollably. This is a wonderful story, regardless to how much sleep I lose rereading it late at night.
MikaBlue chapter 8 . 7/19
Amazing story, I can safely say that I'm forever and always will be a servent/follower of Sir Randall Meme the Ferocious, forever overlord of Hufflepuff, sad to say I get the constant result of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff so I've come up with a sub name and I shall selfproclaimed myself a member of RavenPuff, but in all fairness its like 1:32 am when I was writing this.. yah I probs need sleep, so gg author sama and goodbye.
Abigaming chapter 21 . 7/15
That was the most hilarious, heartwarming, and other h words story I've read in a while. It really made my day. Thanks!
SomniumofLight chapter 21 . 7/3
Oh my gosh, this fanfiction is PERFECTION. I started laughing my ass off once Sir Randall arrived, and I never stopped! The closest I got to stopping was snickering! And on top of that, it improved upon some of my favorite scenes from book five! I thought Fred and George's pranks in the book were good enough, but the entire school getting thrown into pandemonium by the MAJORITY OF THE STUDENT BODY?! HARRY GETTING ALL SASSY AT EVERYONE?! SIR RANDALL POSSESSING SNAPE?! HOLY SHIT YES. I AM SO RE-READING THIS FIC OVER AND OVER AND FREAKING OVER AGAIN
DebDee chapter 21 . 6/26
All in all this was the best hp/DP crossover I've ever read! I know this was a while ago but still! This fanfic was amazing! It peaked my interest more then any other fanfictions! Also I'm glad there is no sequel. Everything ended how it should and a sequel would ruin it somehow. I read you other stories and they are amazing as well! Hope you still have s passion for writing cause you really good at it! :D
Shincore chapter 8 . 6/25
Hermoine Ron and Harry as just being a bunch of brats.
CaseLC chapter 21 . 6/24
This was an awesome humor story. I am glad that it ended and was not continued in definitely.
Badger house chapter 6 . 5/24
Lol "how many of you have ever felt personally victimized by Severus Snape?"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fentons in the badger house cause he's a little badger ahahaha
Trickster True chapter 21 . 5/13
The first time I read this was years ago, back when I had first found , and I fell in fucking love with it. I never left a review, followed, or favorited this because I was still a Guest at the time. I still love this and, dammit, I wished you hadn't ended it. But good-fucking-god 'Spirited Away' is the best DP/HP crossover story I've come across and you, Corona, are my favorite author on this web-site. You rock.

Till next time, Corona.
~Trickster True
Fricat P chapter 21 . 5/9
That. Was. Awesome! This story is amazing. You can't imagine how much a laughed. I love it !
OpalIstas chapter 21 . 5/5
A week.
Danny Fenton was kidnapped into going to Hogwarts and he Completely Overturn Everything in one WEEK. Magical terrorist war that has ravaged them for years? Nope, not having that. Teachers so bad that Spectra wouldn't be misplaced amongst them? Social Revolution! Forcibly kidnapped to another country? Made them regret everything and sue the hell out of them.
And that's not counting all the little things. Danny Fenton-Phantom gets. Things. Done.

Fear the American Hufflepuff.
profit 1 chapter 1 . 4/27
First off this is bull dnny fall under the jurisdictions of clockwork do to being danny gaurdian. Plus clock work wouldn't want to interfere with the harry potter prophecy tat was in place baa already.
Barely Existent chapter 2 . 4/22