Reviews for Spirited Away
OMGsomeoneTOOKmyOTHERnickname chapter 21 . 3/27
I really freaking loved this story! It was so good and so funny and so so satisfying :))))

I absofuckinglutely enjoyed reading it and I am so so happy that you wrote it 333

Thank you!
RedRock12 chapter 1 . 3/11
Dang, I loved this so much.
For one, I agree that Danny wouldn't tell anyone about being half-dead or abandon Amity for long periods of time. Albus is a manipulative basturd, but I think that he could have figured it out...and that he would know when to back down about the teachers (though it's not OOC for him not to...and hilarious). I always thought it was very odd when Dumbledore take Danny to #12, or even Hermione in the books...and the fact that people can floo to #12 (not much point of not being able to see it if you can just go through the fireplace. Or Hedwig, how can Hedwig get there? Now I'm just ranting).
Anyway, awesome fic. Just one question, does Ron get that spell sorted out? Cause I kind-of wanted to see their reaction when they realized the threat was real...
kyoukaalldey chapter 1 . 1/20
pspspspspspsps
i love this fic SO MUCH i just find myself coming back to reread even though i dont like ffn
i know its been a long time since you touched this but i was wondering,, could you backdate it to ao3? or link me if it does already exist there? anyway thanks *runs off nervously*
Tash chapter 1 . 1/15
"OOCness in other HP/DP crossovers. I have a hard time believing that Amity Park's self-proclaimed defender would just abandon his town for a bunch of strangers halfway around the globe like he does in a bunch of other fics. I also strongly doubt that he would go around blabbing his secret to the Order or anyone else, especially if he knows how wizards treat half-humans.".

IKR YES
sewing4fun12 chapter 18 . 1/11
Danny, introducing the bazooka wielding mugglesThese are my parents."

Everyone else: That explains a lot about you.
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 12/20/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Wonky Wendy chapter 21 . 12/4/2020
This was such a fun story!
Roses2470 chapter 21 . 11/30/2020
This fic is just gold. Pure gold. I could not stop laughing throughout, gotta say one of my favourite parts was when Danny really went and sued Hogwarts. And of course let's not forget Overlord Randell. I love this fic so much words cannot explain. I found a gem.
boi chapter 6 . 11/8/2020
IM FUCKIN PROUD TO BE A HUFFLEPUFF, also mad eye moody was sus fourth year.
boi chapter 2 . 11/8/2020
I like to believe jack Fenton speaks in normal volume time he yells GHOST, no matter the context.
Justice of the Martyred chapter 21 . 11/8/2020
So I read this fic last night and am extremely glad to have read it. I cackled heavily throughout the story and I'm unashamed to admit that your fic is probably the one that will get me into the Harry Potter Fandom. This story has been complete for quite a while and I'm unsure if you're still active, but whatever you're doing I hope you're still finding the time to relax and maybe do some writing, the world needs great authors to make them smile or cry or etc.
Starling201 chapter 4 . 10/29/2020
My problem is that they did the mail theft in the first place, he hasn't done anything too incriminating. In fact he has expressed that he doesn't even want to be there, yet they still go through his mail. If they invaded the privacy of every single late student them they would certainly be expelled.
sapphire2468 chapter 21 . 10/27/2020
This was amazing. I read it in a night and it was one of the best reasons I’ve had to stay up late for.
Starling201 chapter 16 . 10/25/2020
Nobody knows Ron, nobody knows
Starling201 chapter 14 . 10/25/2020
Release the hounds of war Danny!
1,972 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »