Reviews for Spirited Away
BluAsh54 chapter 21 . 4/24
Best HP and DP crossover I have ever read.
Siriously.
worst story ive ever read fucking ie don't read this shit
danmoo768 chapter 10 . 4/9
great job Danny
(Insert sarcasm here)
danmoo768 chapter 1 . 4/8
on
This was incredibably good and very original (both for a cross over and in general) you had some jokes but they actually served a purpose in your story and weren't stupid. I like the way the dumbles bashing wasn't in your face y'know? Well anyway thanks for this story fam
Alex TF chapter 21 . 4/2
Lived it. Thanks for this.
Alex TF chapter 1 . 4/1
looks good
ajay426neo chapter 1 . 3/23
Good story. Dumbledore is kind of a jerk in it but the main character was definitely Danny. Like the fact that voldemort was completely outmatched. Avada Kedavra is really only about as threatening as a common handgun. Would've liked a bit more of a rampage from danny. He barely used his ghost powers except through his wand.

But how do you write the most popular harry potter danny phantom crossover without making a joke about how Danny's the boy who didn't quite live...? Did I miss that because I feel like it's obligatory.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 21 . 3/19
Great story, funny the whole way through
This whole fic is beautiful. Your sense of humor is a gift to humanity.
wei518494 chapter 8 . 3/15
o my gosh i love this fic it is so fun i wants to give Randall all the bacon and me love!
Kelsey Raine chapter 4 . 3/14
My mom came home from shopping when I finished this chapter, with a dress she bought for court, and all I could think was O. M. G. It's emerald green, sleeveless, and has a snakeskin-patterned belt. The Pottermore test sorted me as Slytherin, and I like green, so I'm SO gonna borrow that dress often lol. Well, if it fits, that is.
ericitouch2010 chapter 9 . 2/20
"That vampire wannabe in the elvis/dracula getup." Best insult ever!
WildRosa13474 chapter 10 . 2/10
Also the sentences 'Dumbledore, as I predicted... ...Voldemort's tender mercies' is very suspicious from an outside perspective.
WildRosa13474 chapter 19 . 2/10