Reviews for Spirited Away
Almadynis Rayne chapter 21 . 7/16
I don't usually read Danny Phantom crosses. You convinced me and kept my hooked through the whole thing. Nice! Wonderfully funny! Kept a smile on my face for several hours. Thanks for sharing the smiles!
smile.callista chapter 8 . 6/26
nooo my bacon!
Percy James Phantom chapter 8 . 6/23
EVERYBODY BOW DOWN TO OUR OVERLORD RIGHT NOW (even though I'm not a Hufflepuff I will submit to Randall)
Ive read this twice and it still manages to produce the same cackling anf emotions from me
Alright I've just read the whole story and I cannot express in words how many times I had fangirled and squealed and laughed as I read all the chapters. You are a very talented writer with amazing humor and I really admire you for it because goodness knows how hard that is to put together. I can see all the research behind this and how much time you took and how much you enjoyed writing it.
I've read about this book a few times from my friends at Wattpad (it's a book app) and from what I'd heard it was an awesome book. I'd tried to find it for hours but only been able to when a friend had sent me a link recommending me it.
You had me tied up since the first paragraph (honestly...Danny suing Hogwarts and people finally taking notice about how dangerous that place is was absolute genius).
In conclusion...I loved it. This is my absolute favorite HP/DP crossover book (don't tell the others) and in my top five fave fanfics.
I won't press you for a sequel unless you know it won't ruin this beautiful ending.
Motherofthehorde chapter 21 . 4/15
Nnniiiccee
Thank you for writing.
This was GREAT .
Motherofthehorde
SusieLovesKittycats chapter 21 . 4/3
This was like the best story ever! reallyyyy good job
SusieLovesKittycats chapter 11 . 4/3
PWHAHHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THE SCENE WITH VOLDIE! LIKE OMG I WAS DYING! I WAS LAUCHING WAAAAY TOO HARD! ALSO HOW CARELESS DANNY IS ABOUT THE HOXIES. LIKE: OH THERE'S ANOTHER ONE! LET'S GO THERE IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS AND DESTOY IT IN LESS THAN A MINUTE! OH AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S MAKE FUN OF VOLDIE, THE DARKEST WIZARD EVER!
Super shot chapter 21 . 3/14
This is like my fourth time reading and it is just as funny as the first you have a real masterpiece on your hands (I really have to remember to log in and add it to my favorite list) I do think it would be cool if you wrote like a one shot sequel ( maybe he goes back to visit and sees the changes he has made or years later he goes to someone's wedding )
EmPro8 chapter 10 . 3/15
THERE we go! Complicated matters. Danny couldn't live the good life forever.
EmPro8 chapter 9 . 3/15
My only critique for this is that you need to heighten the stakes for Danny. I know you write this a really long time ago, but if you ever do something like this again it's unrealistic for Danny to gallavant around without interference. He's breaking rules too. Ingenious hilarity aside, without something to lose, it just gets boring. We all know Dolores is an evil woman, let her act like one. Threaten to raise his number of years of attendance, threaten his family, have someone figure out he has a secret and use it against him, employ law enforcement. There's lots of things that can put Danny in a very sticky situation, where he would need to make tough choices. If you ever write something like this again, utilize those risks.

But I'm glad Harry and co. didn't immediately join cure. Hogwarts is Harry's home, and he won't be very willing to listen to anything that criticizes or threatens it, especially if it involves Hagrid. Ron would love a chance to get rid of any of the targeted teachers (like you said), but isn't very trusting. And Hermione, of course, would initially hate anything that criticizes the school officials.

Though tbh, I can understand Dumbledore's perspective. Finch would likely become homeless if he got fired, and being so dull to the point if sleep isn't really something you can fire a teacher for. I've got a feeling that Umbridge is more of a government requirement than a choice, and we all know why Albus keeps Snape around. (Things will only become more complicated when Harry needs to learn Occulemcy from Snape. Without Snape to teach, Harry becomes vulnerable). They should reach a compromise: Any abusive teachers will conform to bsttee teaching strategies and dangerous circumstances will be taken more seriously, IF the students will cease to promote CURE and Danny finishes the year quietly. Seems fair, doesn't it?
EmPro8 chapter 8 . 3/15
They really should call law enforcement on Danny. That's what I would do if I were one of the teachers. (Unless they don't WANT law enforcement snooping around. They did kidnap him, after all).
EmPro8 chapter 6 . 3/15
By the end of this, Dumbledore is gonna wish that he endured Umbridge's hailstorm than Danny's bitter wrath.
EmPro8 chapter 5 . 3/15
This is a delight to read.
EmPro8 chapter 4 . 3/15
Danny is gonna tick off absolutely everybody
1,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »