Reviews for Spinal Cord
Junior VB chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Pobre Sr. Daniels, él resistio el hambre cuanto tiempo pudo. Y ahora Emmett está infectado.

Espero el proximo capitulo.
Poor Mr. Daniels, he resisted hunger how long he could. And now Emmett is infected.

I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
El Dr. Daniel se ha convertido en un conejillo de indias para Carlisle. Edward no siente comodo con este nuevo invitado, já, ja.
Dr. Daniel has become a guinea pig to Carlisle. Edward does not feel comfortable with this new guest, ha, ha.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
Utilizar el veneno vampiro como proyectil incendiario es muy ingenioso.
To utilize the vampire venom as incendiary projectile is very clever.
Junior VB chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
¿El ejercito está aliado con los vampiros? Eso no me lo esperaba.

Estoy ansioso por ver a los vampiros destruyendo zombis.
Does the army is allied with vampires? I didn't expect it.

I'm anxious to see vampires destroying zombies.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Pobre Jasper, su experiencia con vampiros recién nacidos lo metió en este problema.
Poor Jasper, his experience with newborn vampires got him into this problem.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Buen comienzo. / Good start.
Vwchick chapter 16 . 4/7/2014
Thanks for another awesome chapter!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Poor Emmett. Bet he won't like zombies after this.
As always really enjoy your stories.
Vwchick chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
I'm so happy to find a new chapter! Yea! I love this story, it is so different from the usual Twilight FF, not that I don't love those, but it is so cool to have it from Jasper and Alice and your Characters Scott and Diane's perspective. Will we get a chapter, or some part from Carlisle maybe explaining what these things are? Just curious. Thanks for the amazing story, can't wait for more :-)
deltagirl74 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
I'm gonna admit it, Diane get on my nerves. She pushes in thinking she knows best. Jasper partially blames her for Alice being put into danger. Scott needs to get a grip.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
Oh my god just read two of your stories while on vacation I am going to favorite you when I get back home. So good. Keep up all the outstanding work that you are doing.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Finally! I thought you weren't going to post anymore! I missed this story more than ever!

Post again soon!
Vwchick chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
I was so happy to see an update, like thanksgiving present! But did you have to you know w Peter and Charlotte?
Seriously though I love this story! It is really great and I can't wait for another update. Happy Thanksgiving!
kirifox chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Noooooooo...not Peter and Charlotte!
Aureleis chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Dammmnnn.

I sense a fight approaching :O And I hope Peter and Charlotte aren't actually dead...

Well written as always!