Reviews for Not Me
JRezaei chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Okay, it will kill me if I don't get this out there, but did you name the schools principal after the capital of Alabama? xD
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Omg I love this!
FourteenthDoctor chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
"They looked into each other's' eyes. And busted out laughing. "Why are we laughing?" asked Conner "I don't know. I guess I needed to get my mind off things so, I just started laughing. I'm weird that way."- I always do that.
"labeling; the"- the semicolon is invalid. Then again, if it had to do with either Harry Potter, or Sebastian Michaelis, then it would be very valid.
"I wasn't lying. I choose my words carefully. Even if I did lie, you wouldn't be able to catch it."- ahahaha, sound like me! I'm like the faerie(TMI). And the wall thing... so true. GAH! I like Albany now! Reminds me so much of myself... seriously.
"Jasmine was not a stalker. Her best friend would disagree."- ahahahha, laughed so damn hard. My best friends and I? We all know we're stalkers. If Nico di Angelo went to my school, I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself.
What? What‽ WHAT‽ Nico, what‽
I argue with myself too, A LOT.
FourteenthDoctor chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
"Princess of Olympus. Every few years a girl or boy is born and must be trained to be the heir or heiress of Olympus"- omgs, it's sooo obvious that's Albany dude. (It reminds me of this one story... Gem of Olympus.)
" Ican't plant taro there, that's just not right. Besides they probably don't know what taro is. I really don't want to explain that it's a plant in Hawaii."- ahahhaha, lmao. That's hella funny.
"He turned a corner and bumped into someone. By bumped, I mean his lips crashed into someone else. A girl's lips to be specific. Katie's lips"- are you fucking kidding me? I'm not the one to say anything, considering I probably would create a scene like that too... but still.
I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't include conversations with Aphrodite... hmph.
FourteenthDoctor chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Is Albany a daughter of Poseidon...? Oh gods, don't tell me it's Zeus. Aaggghhhh.
FourteenthDoctor chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
"Jasmine, being the daughter of Hermes she is, was winning"? Wait, what? Isn't Jasmine Jeremy's sister? How is she a daughter of Hermes? And him a son of Aphrodite? What the hell?
What?... What?... WHAT? That whole entire explanation makes nnnoooo sense. Soooo, they're not really related. What? So, they AREN'T related? Just because their mortal parents were together, and THEN they were born doesn't mean they're blood related. What? (I would ask a totally racist question right now, me, being the racist person I am, but no.)
But they DO understand that sea creatures may also attack, right? The fuck? Look, or read, or whatever i guess(it still counts as looking), I'm really sorry. Just don't even read anymore of my review. I'm REALLY critical, and I own a metaphoric flame thrower. If you want me to stop, PM, but until you do, I won't, I can't control my thoughts.
FourteenthDoctor chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
"dating ever since they were in the 8th grade. They were juniors" - oh my. Oh my wow. Fuck, that's a long time for teens.
"finally told her those 3 magic words"-that's so fucking cheesy. Eww.
FourteenthDoctor chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Well, damn. Okay then. Jesus Christ. Fuck. What the Hell? That went too far.
FourteenthDoctor chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
So much freakin' smirking...!
FourteenthDoctor chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Three things:
I. Warning: i own a flame thrower. Everyone deals with people like me. Think of it as constuctive critism.
II. The FUCK? Recess? Are you even in High School? No recess, bro.
III. The story characters, plot, theme, idea, DESCRIPTIONS,-eww.

Sorry. The first time i read this, was before i got to high school, im freakin 12, i thought it was okay, not now. Im used to Edgar Allen Poe, Shakespear, Archimedes-so its my fault for not liking it. SO SORRY. IM A FEMALE DOG, AND A DONKEY WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING. I GET VERY EMOTIONAL.
blueice2449 chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
o
HateMePretty chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Mow I'm going crazy... I hope y'all had good luves
NotAnnabethChase chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
OM f'n G! I have literally been looking for this story for MONTHS! Eeeeeeeepppp! :D
random guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2012