Reviews for Resurrected Secrets
ann.ryce chapter 77 . 2/3
So glad another chapter is up and I know, I'm late on reviewing it. SORRY! Eliot's dad is a real jerk, but I was really surprised that he came around like he did and excepted Eliot being with Nate. I thought Eliot was going to punch his dad for manhandling Nate, glad it was just a lot of yelling. Nate forcing Eliot to go out and talk to him worked out great! Guess maybe loosing Eliot and him finally standing up to his dad was the turning point. Still I'm wondering if his dad was abducted by aliens and replaced, lol. I think it just finally hit home that he lost his son for years, then almost lost him forever, so he needed to do something. This might bring the family closer in time. So glad that Eliot and Nate won't have to hide it from his parents anymore. Still loving this story with all of it's little shocks, and look forward to reading the next chapter and then next and so on.
ann.ryce chapter 76 . 11/19/2017
I am so happy that you are adding to this GREAT story again as I was beginning to worry that maybe you wouldn't get the chance to. I so love this story! I'm glad that Nate is finally letting Eliot out of his sight without worrying about him and showing him some affection as well. Seems Hardison's talk helped a lot on that one. Eliot really seemed to enjoy his time with his brother and all the teasing that went along with it. Just seems that every time they try to get a little private time someone just has to pop in. Wow, Eliot's dad coming to his defense really seems odd since he seemed to have hated Eliot. Guess dad is in for another HUGE surprise and I wonder how he's going to take it, but really I don't care because I don't like the man, lol. As far as cliffhangers, I HATE THEM! lol Guess I have to wait for the next chapter to find out how Eliot is going to tell his dad about him and Nate. That should be very interesting and explosive I'm sure! I can't wait to read the next chapter or those that follow. Have I mentioned I really love the fact that this series isn't about the sex but about the relationship and their actual problems involved in it, that is what makes your stories so different. Once again I was thrilled when I saw you had added to this story. Thank you so much.
ann.ryce chapter 73 . 10/21/2016
Sounds like Nate and Eliot really have their work cut out for them. Eliot really needs to remember that Nate had to watch struggle through everything and doesn't want to push Eliot. I hope they can get on the same page. I still love this series and look forward to seeing what happens between them and Eliot and his family. As always, looking forward to the next chapter!
ann.ryce chapter 72 . 9/14/2016
I am s0 glad to have gotten bacl online before you finished the story, I have finally gotten caught up and I still LOVE it! I wasn't surprised him Mom came to see him, but was surprised she never told him or contacted him afterwards. Figured Eliot wasn't going to be to happy in a "Recovery Center" lol and he sure wasn't. Was beginning to wonder if Eliot was going to hate Nate for sending him there without warning and for not coming there except when there was a problem. Seems like he doesn't though and I'm glad like I said before I don't like most slash stories but to me this really isn't one and I love it. Has made me wonder if they would make it through all this or not! Looking forward to more of this story (alot more as I don't want it to end, lol)
tamarajoseph92 chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
ann.ryce chapter 65 . 6/10/2015
That was amazing! I loved it! Nate is struggling with how to tell Eliot about his being transferred and it's tearing Nate up inside. All I can really say is WOW! One of the best chapters in this story. I can't wait till the next chapter and I hope Nate has figured out to tell Eliot or there might nit be a Eliot and Nate! Again I don't like slash but I don't consider this slash as it is a fantastic story! I don't want it to end!
Sandy-wmd chapter 64 . 2/22/2015
Thanks for updating. I hope the site starts cooperating for you again. And I love baby pictures. :)
ann.ryce chapter 64 . 2/22/2015
Eliot is awake! Ok so he is having a little trouble talking but it's a start! Sure would love to know what Eliot was trying to say to Nate though, maybe next chapter? Loved how Nate reacted to him finally being awake and somewhat alert and how gentle he was with him! Ok now the good part is over with, on to the other part! I SOOO want to smack Eliot's dad and his mom just leaves him when he is calling to her saying she is sorry? Sorry for what she did before, leaving him then or both? Yeah her and the old man are two of a kind alright! You did a great job making his parents A**HOLES! I was so excited when I saw you had posted another chapter, I go through withdrawals from this story!
ann.ryce chapter 62 . 11/16/2014
I loved it! It was beautiful, but you aren't really gonna let Nate send Eliot off are you? They have come so far and Eliot has been through so much and needs Nate! Look at how Nate talked to him to try and get him to open his eyes and Eliot finally did, ok maybe that was just to win the bet with Hardison, but you know what I mean. It about broke my heart to hear Nate and Sara talking about it. Yes Eliot can be stubborn but Nate can convince him and I'm sure Eliot will do what he is suppose to do so they don't send him away. OMG I am seriously trying to keep Eliot from being sent away! Ok I'm getting way to far INTO this story, lol! Great job! I bow to you oh Masterful Writer, you did well! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Jebeth chapter 62 . 11/15/2014
Awesome.
Jesco0307 chapter 62 . 11/15/2014
Yep, you did good :). I like that Nate is able to calm Eliot, I'll take that as a good sign for their relationship when Eliot is back again. LOL, the bet! How awesome is that. I hope Eliot is finally getting better now, he deserves that, they all deserve that! Thanks for the update!
Sandy-wmd chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
You updated! And you got another diagnosis for Eliot! And I've felt like Sarah sometimes when packing lunches for my kids. :)
ann.ryce chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
I was so happy to see you had posted another chapter to this wonderful story! (did happy dance) I think this chapter was great since it did explain exactly what is going on. I was really curious and was leaning towards lead poisoning! I sure hope you aren't going to allow Nate to send Eliot off somewhere, they have been through HELL and don't need anymore time apart! So now I guess I have to patiently await either A a new story from you or B next chpater to this, which btw I would LOVE both A and B (this is a HINT for you to write another story)
Jebeth chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
I am glad there is some kind of a breakthrough. I am ready for Eliot to be better so he and Nate can figure out their future. Nice update.
ann.ryce chapter 60 . 8/15/2014
That was another wonderful chapter and I really enjoyed it alot. Thank you for updating this one. I do hope that Parker and Hardison work things out as well. I have fallen in love with this series!