Reviews for Resurrected Secrets
Sandy-wmd chapter 64 . 2/22
Thanks for updating. I hope the site starts cooperating for you again. And I love baby pictures. :)
ann.ryce chapter 64 . 2/22
Eliot is awake! Ok so he is having a little trouble talking but it's a start! Sure would love to know what Eliot was trying to say to Nate though, maybe next chapter? Loved how Nate reacted to him finally being awake and somewhat alert and how gentle he was with him! Ok now the good part is over with, on to the other part! I SOOO want to smack Eliot's dad and his mom just leaves him when he is calling to her saying she is sorry? Sorry for what she did before, leaving him then or both? Yeah her and the old man are two of a kind alright! You did a great job making his parents A**HOLES! I was so excited when I saw you had posted another chapter, I go through withdrawals from this story!
ann.ryce chapter 62 . 11/16/2014
I loved it! It was beautiful, but you aren't really gonna let Nate send Eliot off are you? They have come so far and Eliot has been through so much and needs Nate! Look at how Nate talked to him to try and get him to open his eyes and Eliot finally did, ok maybe that was just to win the bet with Hardison, but you know what I mean. It about broke my heart to hear Nate and Sara talking about it. Yes Eliot can be stubborn but Nate can convince him and I'm sure Eliot will do what he is suppose to do so they don't send him away. OMG I am seriously trying to keep Eliot from being sent away! Ok I'm getting way to far INTO this story, lol! Great job! I bow to you oh Masterful Writer, you did well! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Jebeth chapter 62 . 11/15/2014
Awesome.
Jesco123 chapter 62 . 11/15/2014
Yep, you did good :). I like that Nate is able to calm Eliot, I'll take that as a good sign for their relationship when Eliot is back again. LOL, the bet! How awesome is that. I hope Eliot is finally getting better now, he deserves that, they all deserve that! Thanks for the update!
Sandy-wmd chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
You updated! And you got another diagnosis for Eliot! And I've felt like Sarah sometimes when packing lunches for my kids. :)
ann.ryce chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
I was so happy to see you had posted another chapter to this wonderful story! (did happy dance) I think this chapter was great since it did explain exactly what is going on. I was really curious and was leaning towards lead poisoning! I sure hope you aren't going to allow Nate to send Eliot off somewhere, they have been through HELL and don't need anymore time apart! So now I guess I have to patiently await either A a new story from you or B next chpater to this, which btw I would LOVE both A and B (this is a HINT for you to write another story)
Jebeth chapter 61 . 10/12/2014
I am glad there is some kind of a breakthrough. I am ready for Eliot to be better so he and Nate can figure out their future. Nice update.
ann.ryce chapter 60 . 8/15/2014
That was another wonderful chapter and I really enjoyed it alot. Thank you for updating this one. I do hope that Parker and Hardison work things out as well. I have fallen in love with this series!
floralisette chapter 60 . 8/15/2014
Great chapter. This story just gets better and better.

Lisette
ann.ryce chapter 59 . 7/10/2014
Thank you for the new chapter, I have been patiently (kinda) waiting for it. Sound like maybe his parents are finally going to make things right with Eliot and I sure hope the team doesn't fall apart. With the way you write it could go so many different ways! TENSION building at it's best! Keep up the great story, please!
Sandy-wmd chapter 59 . 7/10/2014
Elliott's condition seems to be bringing out the worst, and the best, in all the families.
ann.ryce chapter 58 . 6/16/2014
This was another great chapter but I sure hope Eliot doesn' have all those POSSIBLE side effects, those are pretty serious! thank you for writing this chapter.
ann.ryce chapter 57 . 5/21/2014
I am so glad you are still writing this, I love it! It is really getting intense, thank you for writing!
ann.ryce chapter 56 . 4/26/2014
So glad that you finally wrote more, I didnt think you were going to finish it. I had to reread the whole story which I really enjoyed! Please finish it and don't kill off Eliot!