Reviews for Dangerous Affairs
Alexa Chloe chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I liked this! Though why is Lucius the one Narcissa has to marry? Surely there's other pureblood suitors out there?
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012

I love it!

The explanation of how it all began! Spain, I liked, and how Druella was jealous of Elisabeth of the day of Malfoy's wedding! :O

I really felt happy that she felt pain? For marrying Cissy with Lucius. And I really over that you put Cissy as her favorite!

Great job Gamma! Can't wait to

Much love!

autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was really interesting! It actually makes a lot of sense, first of all, considering that Narcissa is blonde when all the other Blacks have dark hair. It's also quite realistic that they would have Narcissa and Lucius marry despite their close relations; purebloods interbreed a lot anyway. It would also definitely be kept secret, too, like you said. This was short, but it got the point across quite well anyway, and you were able to condense it excellently, although I would have actually enjoyed seeing more on this because I liked it a lot. Great job on this!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I like the way you pictured Druella's relationship with Abraxas, its beginning and the way it carried on, and the consequences it had upon little Narcissa were pretty chilling… Angsty ;) that was very well pictured. Plus, I love the way you showed how special Cissy is for Druella as she is the child of her lover.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Poooooor Druella, having to learn about consequences. :P I don't quite understand how Lucius is the only one Narcissa could be married to without raising questions, but I'm sure that after a bit more thinking I'll get it. Good story! :D
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
:O Wow what a twist! That is a very powerful story. I'm tearing up. :P Keep up the good work!