Reviews for Icy Fingers, Hot Breath
Aramus13 chapter 3 . 2/27
Damn, this is gold! From the moment Balthier's bitten till he died, an escalating rush to reaf. Now he's back from the beyond.

10/10
keyblader41996 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
I love it love it love it! Keep it up!
Sweetest Days chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
1st he is a cat, now he is a vampire... God woman things I never even thought about you did and they get me hooked each time. Violent cycle, this. I hope this gets updated soon because goodness I'm hooked. I hope he isn't a zombie though. I don't think I could swallow that much Balthier torture. Vampire torture I can be all "I know you're in pain but want to see if your parts still work? cause you sexy anyway!" Zombie says "Don't even try to climb in this bed cause last time I woke up to you trying to chew my head."... Oh I need help...
Aki0Storyteller0 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Balthier, the vampire? Nice.
MushroomWings chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
This is a very good story!

Just one thing.

Don't make Balthier sparkle.
SqueeFreak chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
This is awesome! I can't wait to see how it goes! Balthier is a vampire!(Sort of, i guess. Undead person.) I wonder how everyone else will take it? _
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Hmmmmm. Vampire or zombie. Vampire or zombie.

Can't say yet. The bat part makes me think vampire, but the grey skin and bony body makes me think zombie.

Chapters are on the short side, but they are fairly well written.
Z chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
You're awesome. I love this so much! .3 please keep writing!
BalthierFan6828 chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Loved it as always. Nothing like leaving Balthier in horrible pain. Have fun being back in school! Hopefully my computer will get fixed in time for the next chapter, love and hugs to you my freaky little darling!
madamwolf chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Balthier! Oh goodness, you got me hooked on this story. I'm looking forward to more!
BalthierFan6828 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Ah! Finally! It wouldn't let me read this chapter all day yesterday. As always, I do so love this fic, and can not wait for the next chapter. Love to you my freaky little darling!
The Giant Daifuku chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Haha, don't worry about the spelling and grammar corrections. I missed a couple, but I messaged you about it. I can edit the other ones for you too, when you are ready to submit them. I still laughed a little when I read about Balthier eating himself, hopefully he can get some real food soon :).
BalthierFan6828 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
AH my poor Balthier! I do so love it when we torture him. Joe and I both say thanx for your note of congrats, we will have to mail you an invite.
SoaringBallad chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Yay! Chapter six is up!

Vaan does seem like a bad cook... he probably had not cooked before the journey because he has no stove.

I wonder if everything tasting bad for Balthier is because of him being dead...

I can't wait for your next update, you are an awesome author!
SoaringBallad chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Yay! Chapter six is up!

I wonder if everything tasting bad for Balthier is because of him being dead...

I can't wait for your next update, you are an awesome author!