Reviews for Bittersweet Memory
Hikitsulover-818 chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
its a great story but u havent updated in YEARS ! soo update soon
CaNdY tenshi chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
hi! i'd really love to see Bittersweet Memory completed. i'm a huge sucker for Tomo and Soi fics so i'm excited to read more. hope there's more Tomo and Soi encounters ahead!

can't wait for chapter 2! _
Mysterious Anime Fantom chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
Wai! Great fanfiction, I hope you continue soon I want to see what happens.
Stacey-chan chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
Wai! This is very good! I can't wait for more! This is actually the first Tomo/Soi fic I've read and I'm glad I didn't choose a crummy one! This is very interesting, and they seem to act in character! Great job!

Happy Toodles,

The Deadly Dolly chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
i luv Tomo/Soi continue
Twilight3 chapter 2 . 12/26/2002
...*big grin* This is a very cool idea. I like this! Well writtan, as usual...Of course they're not gonna be normal! *hugs her Tomo-kins* We like them anyways. *grin*

Please update soon! *puppy dogs eyes*

jeko chapter 2 . 11/23/2002
i love your fanfic! i'm a huge soi/tomo fan, amd i can't wait until you update!

email me when you do!

Mandina Lee chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
Love it, as usual. I never thought of this pairing before, but I'm starting to see how it could work. Very intresting .
stargirl chapter 2 . 11/17/2002
Awesome Plot PLEASE keep it up
venus chapter 2 . 11/15/2002
hi it's me yr loyal supporter! thank u for updating at long last! it is juz great, when do u have time to reply me? see ya and mail me soon.
Lanen chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
Wee! Tomo and Soi! *-* You're doing a helluva job here! I love it. You make every sentence count! *-* Keep up the awesome work. And take your time... Soi and Tomo can be pretty intricate characters to do.
TA Maxwell chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
This seems very very promising. You've got a great writing style. This is written very realistically (and that last scene is kinda Miaka/Tamahome meeting-ish, which adds to FY realishness) I like it so far Will you continue soon?
ceres17 chapter 2 . 11/9/2002
*phew*This story seems cool...will there be The Seiryuu no miko?
Kari4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Okay, you are very lucky. I'm in a good mood and you are a good writer, so I really enjoyed this fic. Not like I like the fact the those things happened to poor Tomo but it was well-written. I have nothing I'd wanna fix except for one thing. Don't write this for reviews, write it cause you want to. I have one story I had that was a DBZ story and got 266 reviews, but the one I'm more proud of only has 30 so far. But I'm proud of it, and you should have more pride in what you write. It's good but you should need people to tel you so. I'm very much looking forward to chapter 2.

{..::Rou Kari-chan::..}
venus chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
it's me again, juz saw this fafic and do continue it please! great stuff. did u receive my email? write back.