Reviews for Walking on Thorns
David-El chapter 20 . 9/22
UGH! Did you HAVE to put that last part with Yoda in? I feel extremely jealous of wizards now, because I NEED that image out of my head!
philosorafter chapter 20 . 8/22
I like the story a lot. Was a little confused by the last chapter though!
melanie.candies chapter 20 . 8/8
I absolutely love this story!
WindrissQuinn chapter 20 . 8/1
Woah! Just spent at least two hours reading all 20 chapters in a marathon! Are you going to update? Please do!
CourteneyxD chapter 1 . 7/22
Please update soon! I read it all in one day- loved it!
sexystarwarslover chapter 20 . 7/15
YAY an update and worth the wait i haven't been reviewing each chapter but been waiting for the newest one and this one was worth it love it! can't wait for more
Lillie-wan Kenobi chapter 20 . 7/13
Thank you for updating! (By the way, I was serious about force-choking you, ya know?)
JACarter chapter 20 . 7/13
More please
Lillie-wan Kenobi chapter 19 . 6/3
You know what, I am trying to convince myself not to force-choke you right now. FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE I DO!
Kennayil chapter 19 . 4/16
We'll place a bounty on your muse. This is a very interesting story. Just one question: Is it okay if your muse is missing it's legs? Wouldn't want it running off again.
Tia chapter 19 . 3/26
I think that this is better than the actual book and movie!
Please repost!
MPHknows chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
I guess it might amuse some, but I don't like that Obi-wan just seems to be there for you to use him as bland comic relief...

MPHknows chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Okay, skipping down the last half of the chapter just to say so I don't forget:

Subconsciously, not unconsciously. She wasn't passed out on the floor doing this, she was doing it without purposeful thought to.

MPHknows chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Meant to review last chapter and say this: You're not fooling me with the Satine thing... I know a reference when I see one, especially if it's tied up in Ewan McGregor's beautiful face.

skyguyismyguy chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Amazing story! Please update! :)