Reviews for Walking on Thorns
Lillie-wan Kenobi chapter 19 . 6/3
You know what, I am trying to convince myself not to force-choke you right now. FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE I DO!
Kennayil chapter 19 . 4/16
We'll place a bounty on your muse. This is a very interesting story. Just one question: Is it okay if your muse is missing it's legs? Wouldn't want it running off again.
Tia chapter 19 . 3/26
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPOST!
I think that this is better than the actual book and movie!
Please repost!
MPHknows chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
I guess it might amuse some, but I don't like that Obi-wan just seems to be there for you to use him as bland comic relief...

MPHknows
MPHknows chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
Okay, skipping down the last half of the chapter just to say so I don't forget:

Subconsciously, not unconsciously. She wasn't passed out on the floor doing this, she was doing it without purposeful thought to.

MPhknows
MPHknows chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Meant to review last chapter and say this: You're not fooling me with the Satine thing... I know a reference when I see one, especially if it's tied up in Ewan McGregor's beautiful face.

MPHknows
skyguyismyguy chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Amazing story! Please update! :)
nikita.chang.90 chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I loved it! please continue :)
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
Good chapter, I look forward to what happens next. Some action will be good :)

Li Li
Guest chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE! I AM HOOKED!
ambre chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
"she trew up all over my speeder" looool
Poor padmé!
Veritas1995 chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
The assassin is a dead man walking. He just broke the one rule you never break in the Star Wars universe:

Anyone having, or being related to, a person (or persons) with the last name of Skywalker, Amidala, Solo, or Kenobi are off-limits to assassins and villains. Failure to comply will result in swift and immediate death by lightsaber.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
The dinner party is the only time I am aware of where the poison could have ingested.
froovygirl chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
Yikes, that assassin is in some deep trouble. He'd better hope that it's Obi-Wan who gets to him first, as I'm thinking Ani will not be so forgiving. * cue the Dark Side *

I liked that the Skywalkers are enjoying the rhythms of married life. Ani makes me chuckle, though. His dislike of the opera and politics sound much like him, and the closeness between Obi and Ani in this fic is awesome. That's how it should've been in ROTS - Skywalker and Kenobi, tackling corrupt politicians, assassins and the opera together!

You know you're married when your wife retches in your clean speeder - that's all I'm sayin.' Heh.

Thanks for your update. :)
dragonball256 chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
And here I thought she was pregnant for a second, finally some plot and a story is developing :)