Reviews for Merged Reality
SageModeSasuke chapter 31 . 11/29/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter. Way to go!
SageModeSasuke chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
I honestly forgot about this story. Forgive my ignorance. I immediately fell back in love with it!
SageModeSasuke chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
Poor seven.
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I'm pretty sure warp is more efficient and faster than you put it, a lot.

The 'slipstream' tech from Andromeda and Voyager are 2 different concepts of slipstream. Voyager never needed a slipstream conduite.
Jon Voris chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
Well, I Started Reading This Over A Year Ago, And, *I* *BLOODY* *LOVE* *THIS* *TO* *DEATH* ;)
Can Anybody Say "Slipstream Capable Delta Flyer" ?
That Said, 150/5 Stars ;)
SageModeSasuke chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
This is AWESOME! More Please!
SageModeSasuke chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next!
SageModeSasuke chapter 26 . 3/10/2014
The story is getting more and more engaging. Well done. :)
SageModeSasuke chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
Mezoti's problem will prove problematic. I hope everything turns out the way she wants it to.
SageModeSasuke chapter 25 . 2/27/2014
Great job on this newest chapter! :) It's interesting to see how seven is interacting with her new environment and those around her. I hope to see Voyager make a return appearance at some point. With some High Guard upgrades of course. Maybe under Icheb, or Mezoti's command. Or even Harry. ;)
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Will the Voyager ship be found and/or brought into the Andromada universe soon, if at all?
SageModeSasuke chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
I was pleasantly surprised with this chapter. I am going to stop reading this story for a while though. It is torturous waiting chapter by chapter. lol. Either way, keep up the amazing work on a great story. :)
SageModeSasuke chapter 22 . 2/2/2014
Okay. Weird question, but I can not shake it. is Trance somehow related to Kes, or an evolved form of Kes?
SageModeSasuke chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
I needed a great laugh and I laughed my butt off so hard concerning this chapter. :)
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
first note to self, don't screw with androids and their personality files.

second note to self, don't screw with FEMALE androids that are tied to space ships - particularly WARSHIPS - and their personality files.