Reviews for We Are Stronger Than We Think
laxwriter chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Great! Are you doing more? Please say yes.
SuperGleek18 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
*insert girlish squeal* this was the cutest little story. loved it so much even though you had me crying during the 1st chapter lol
fabcharlie chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
This fic should get more reviews! :) I loved it and is very well-written and unrushed! Thanks for sharing!
Maggie's Love chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
In your first A/N in Chapter One, you wrote: "There are a lot of these post 3X14 fics go around. My own probably seems unoriginal, but I needed to write something."

You are wrong, I have read them all and your's is perfect, it is beautiful. My very favorite of all of them. I don't know if you plan to add additional chapters but they would certainly be welcome. Thank you for these first three.
gleefulness chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I heart this.
Novak Fan chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Lovely update. I really like the hopeful,warm, happy feeling of this chapter. I like that you are focusing on those feelings and in the girls relationship instead and not so much on the angst-Quinn is still in a wheelchair part.

Thanks for the update!
Cassicio chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This. Is. BEAUTIFUL.
Abnab chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
good job. thanks!
Nightlancer600 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Awesome chapter! It made me super happy and all warm inside. Along with the fuzzies! I liked this chapter the most I think. It all felt natural and so true. Even though the idea that Faberry will be canon is likely not going to happen, if it did, this would be the way to go I think. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you update again soon. Until next time! Good luck with school too!
nightcuddler chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
That was a rally nice chapter to read, it was filled with promise for the future for our ladies.
DenabCitadel chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Love it!

"And before you can say anything in retaliation her lips are on yours. Soft and firm, she tastes like watermelon. You wonder if you do too. And this is the first kiss you've shared in public around your friends, your family, your peers. This is the first time that you've even shown anything other than what you are. She kisses you in the sun, your daughter in your arms….and it's all alright."

that is my favorite line!
Novak Fan chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I really love the pace of this fic, specially on the girls relationship. One of the things it make it different from the others with the same 3x14 plot. The confession and the moment between them on this last chapter was really well done, I enjoyed it a lot.

Hope you get to update soon :)
Day chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I also have been avoiding these post 3x14 fics, there are like a million out there. But I'm so glad this one was the only one I decided to read. It is really well written and is beautiful and full of emotion, you should definitely continue this.

I have also read some of your other fics and you are an excellent writer, keep it up.
Gmac62 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
This is a wonderful chapter, with so much emotion of hope, caring and love. I look forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing.
Itsyou chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Really enjoying this fic.

I hope you continue to write more.