Reviews for The Keyblade Duo
snikpmot1994 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Awesome fanfiction. Naruto/Kingdom Hearts crossovers are some of my favorites
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Great chapter. Can you please update spirit warriors unleashed. I love naruto being paired with atsuko. That is a rare and probably the only story where naruto is yusuke father and paired with atsuko. Please take advantage of that unique story and complete it. It would be funny if naruto also knows Genkai.
kitsune clan head chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Nicely done.
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
In the heat of battle some people tend to learn faster
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
I feel sorry for Donald. lol
The wolf god Fenrir chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Nice can't wait for the next story also when are u going to update naruto and ben 10 crossover stories
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Riku drew the short straw
soulofdragon1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
good job as usual kyu
ogihcI ikasoruK chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
that's better, now, this is kind of a twist to this story, and i wonder who the robed one was, and i can barely wait for the other updates you put up.

ja ne!
The Red Star chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Regarding plot and character, very well done, as usual. Regarding spelling and grammar, not so much, unfortunately. There are only a few spelling errors, but you lack certain punctuation in specific places that lessen the impact of the events in the story. When revising this, I advise looking for spots where commas and ellipses would help show how the sentences are to be read.

Other than lacking punctuation, it's a well written story. I enjoyed reading it, and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

The Red Star chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I really like the opening. I had a visible picture of it in my mind. Absolutely awesome. Personally, I'd like to see a bit more backstory as to why Kairi is aware of her ability to use a keyblade, not to mention all the other plot points and backstories of the other characters. Since this is only the second chapter, I'll just have to be patient.

Well done. It's a good chapter, and you left me wanting a lot more. I can't wait to see this updated.

The Red Star chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Well done! This is a very high quality chapter. Descriptive, engrossing, and still having that Kyuubi16 flavor. Very impressive. As you said in your AN at the end, it's just a prologue, so I can't say much for plot, other than you set it up very nicely.

There's only one flaw, and it is indeed a small one. In the second paragraph, the description of the Heartless should not be it's own sentence. It works as it is, but if you want to be a language nazi, it's best to connect them. Correct it as you see fit. As I said, it's a small thing.

RinneganPossessor chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
An interesting start. I really would like to see where it goes from here.
Ccebling chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awesome, have Naruto use both Kairi's Keyblade and his own in battle until you decide for Kairi to return.
SSJ3kyuubi chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Once again kyuubi you've got another great crossover under your belt. I really can't wait to see what you do with this one.