Reviews for Percy Jackson is the new Ghost rider
Oathkeeper chapter 6 . 4/20
That was...BEYOND awesome. But you gotta update. Please, the world can't take the cliffhanging!
not bad hope you update again
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
TOO GOOD! DONT STOP KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
OMG BEST STORY EVER!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Nice! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
I like the idea but it was too fast! But still love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Marvelous! Splendid!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Holy shit this is amazing!
silverwolf chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
will you ever continue
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I get what your doing! In the first Ghost Rider movie, Blaze had to defeat the Demon of Earth, which he turned into glass and shattered, the Demon of Water, which he boiled and evaporated, and the Demon of Wind, which Blaze dispersed his essences.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
EPIC! I love how you made Blackjack his steed.
Semperfi1 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
great story a couple parts are little bit of a rip off of the first Ghost Rider movie but its still pretty good and you chose a great movie its one of my favorites keep on rocking and writing 5 stars
Cassandra S chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Good ideas Steven, but you might want to think of using different words to describe the same thing. Saying everything went black is good, but using it three times in one area becomes tiresome. Perhaps that first one could have been rephrased as "Everything around me seemed to dim, I couldn't form a proper thought, let alone speak. I opened my mouth like I was about to say something, but no words came out. Finally, the shock overcame me entirely, and I passed out.
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Can you put in Johnny blaze and carter spade teaming up with Percy and Annabeth that would be epic.
Kendra Kent chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Aww that was a awesome chapter!

-Zydeko