Reviews for Two Way Street
cethmistmyk chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I like it! I hope you continue!
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
liked this, showed a little more compromise between the two and especially liked this chapter what with the perspectives of others. Very good rendition of Mycroft also. Anymore?
Deborah Jo Burnh chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Where is the rest of it!AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!
Lexie chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
I love this story! John handles Sherlock so well! And the way Sherlock reacts to John, so good!
This chapter was marvellous! Poor Molly and kind off poor Mrs. Hudson, although she doesn't seem to mind! :)
bob chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
oh, honey, i love this story! please, please, please post more! i'm in love with them and must have more of this delicious smut! :)
inahatedworld chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Omg love this story

The idea of Sherlock being so self concious, expesially about his weight :3

Sherlock and john are such a cute couple :)
inahatedworld chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Omg love this story

The idea of Sherlock being so self concious, expesially about his weight :3

Sherlock and john are such a cute couple :)
power0girl chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Don't be silly, of course you MUST post!

I absolutely LOVE this line, "It made him wonder who was the more dangerous of the two: the smiling one that no one noticed, or the one who could look at you and tell you all your secrets." I giggled, then cheered and muttered John of course!

And Mrs Hudson's surprise at John's ferocity in bed was charming. Let alone Lestrade and Molly's reactions!

Sorry must to bed, it's well gone the witching hour and my kids get up w the sun... so like 5AM, ugh!

PS-All caught up!
power0girl chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
Hee hee, perfect! A bit of a giggle in Mycroft getting one over on John! They will look lovely when it's all done!

gingerholmes chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
love it! the character pov's were great!
power0girl chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Spicy! I can't wait to see what else John has in store for Sherlock... Oh wait I have more chapters! Being behind HAS it's advantages!

power0girl chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Wow! I fell behind on this one, I wasn't getting the alerts, so I'm trying to catch up now!

This was a clever chapter, I can understand Sherlock being afraid enough to do something like that, and boy HOWDY do I think John would be incensed by it!

Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
FLAWLESS! This chapter is so in character, it was great, go on! :)
Mirith Griffin chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Hot! You do a great job of presenting both characters' points of view. My favorite bit was this: "I don't hurt myself: no drugs, no hiding injuries, no running off on my own, no not eating, and no cheating and in return you give me everything. This is not everything." Well done.
Emily chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Please update soon. I just found your story today and I love it.