Reviews for Elfen Lied: After The End
Eiji Shinjo chapter 13 . 4/14
A good chapter, but amn, Lucy got beaten again. The situation's bound to spiral out of control; I don't think things could go on like this for long: Lucy deserves to be killed, but that would bring upon the death of Kaede, too.

A good chapter, I wonder how the story will progress from here.
Eiji Shinjo chapter 12 . 2/12
The story has been interesting, thus far. I've especially liked how you portrayed the 'conflict' between Kaede and Lucy, not to mention the latter's... Err... More human side. Keep up the good work.
i love your work and waiting for next chapter.
tetraforce theory chapter 12 . 1/21
I had almost given up hope. Your story was still in my head but not my book marks. Good to see you return.
ElijahXKaede chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE I LOVE ELFEN LIED STORIES
tetraforce theory chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Its odd your story started as a remake to an abandoned story to only be abandoned itself.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I really enjoy this and I'm only on chapter two. Nicely done (:
tetraforce theory chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I hope when you return to writing this that you have the intent to keep it going for a long time, I know commiting to like huge stories is hard, but imagine the fanbase if this was 100 chapter's! "lol babysteps though" I'm keeping you in my boolmarks and will check every week for a new chapter.
Blackshadow999 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Hey good thing take time and are worth the wait so it is better to take more time and do a better job than to rush and put out crap to shame yourself
JediMasterBianca chapter 10 . 5/24/2013
Awesome stuff
Spazzzh20 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Hey good story so far, I'm not sure if you know this, but at the end of the manga, both Aiko and Bando survive. Rite before walking up to Mayu wanta walks past a poster for Aiko announcing her new art exhibit. Lynn Okamoto wanted to leave the ending ambiguous. All I'm saying is that if Bando could survive being ripped in half, and Kade, and Nyu were reincarnated, then whose to say that Aiko didn't make it as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
This story is really good. Hope you keep updating.
Destinies Entwined chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Quite enjoying this so far. quite a lot of confusing and conflicting emotions...just like it should be. Bittersweet. Good job!
Vitor jpp chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Man that fanfictin is holy goddanmit awesome
OmnifariousDessert chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Good story so far. Keep it up!