Reviews for The Soul Still Burns Sort Of?
Tira's partner 'n' crime chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Patroklos, you're grounded for being a pervert
xNinjaStormx chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Poor Patroklos, his sister thinks he's a perv
Westbrook87 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hilarious and answers a lot of questions. It's nice how you could do humor as well as more serious stuff. I hope the next chapter comes soon.
Reinforce IV chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Okay, this just had me in gut bursting laughter all the way through! You're not the only one who thought that situation was ridiculous to the extreme and this parody is utter gold in addressing that issue. Sure, it's presented in the classic "perv guy meets innocent girl" manner but this is absolutely golden since you've managed to deal with the issue of the entire "probably complex" thing that Patroklos has with his family.

Also, I've noticed that poor Pyrrha can never catch a break from her woes. No-one is safe, nothing is scared indeed.

On a side note, am I the only one who thought the clothing damage system from SCIV and V was downright ridiculous? I used to play SC IV with a friend and one of my peeves with him was that he'd ALWAYS break my main's armor just to "see dat ass". Yeah. Needless to say, it was something which highly annoyed the hell out of me since you could never turn it off and created characters clothing simply disappeared, while the canon fighters had ACTUAL rips and tears. SCIV Panty Fighter status achieved. w Something which highly disappointed me since I had been playing the Soul series SINCE the original.

Apologizes for my rant, just something which needed to be let out.

And good job on making Elysium a snarky smug snake spirit/Troll. I'd expect that from a "Not So Different" persona of a Knight Templar sword.

I've love to see other speculative chapters from this story. I enjoyed reading this story and I'll eagerly await your next chapter, should you chose to continue.

Force IV