Reviews for A really short version of 'The Phantom Menace'
darck ben chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
funny story please update
BSG007Falcon chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
So many flaws in the prequels...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
this is so funny!
Tuli-Susi chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Oh dear, that was hilarious to read! Ah, the plot holes that everyone loves to make fun of! I think that may possibly be the reason that I have yet to watch Episodes 2 & 3. I'm not a hard core Star Wars fan, or a huge fan of Sci-fi either (Horror is my genre).
But I have to say, I must be among the minute number that did NOT find Jar ar annoying. Anaki was more annoying (wooden acting indeed. Where did they find the kids for this film? I know that there are better child actors out there that can actually, you know, ACT)

Okay, rant done, thanks for writing and posting this, it really made my day! (Which started when th catt jumped onto my bed and moaned that I should get up - in my face; and seeing a dead, and possibly decapitated duck/seagull on the road to the bus*shudders*)
Allicat9 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
very good! Very funny, i liked it!
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Good point with Anikan. Yoda is awesome when he's fighting with his itty bitty Yoda sized lightsaber. Note the way Darth Vader can block gunfire. Yet...oh look, all good Jedi must train with their eyes closed and highly dangerous weapons, because it would misuse the force to learn how to block gunfire. You shouold do one on how the stormtroopers armor blocks absolutely nothing... including their own weapons!
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
You killed Qui-Gon! He's my favorite character, and he only shows up for like half of one movie anyway, so I don't like early killings!
You are welcome to kill Jar Jar all you want.
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
He's cute though.
Normally I would say that Qui-Gon wouldn't do that, but I'm always shocked by the fact that he tries to cheat the alien in the first place, so maybe he would.
And the second one wouldn't work- the alien just won't accept the credits, no matter what he's buying. First one's good, second one's funny but unrealistic.
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Nice one.
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Not as good as the others, but still funny. Bonus for killing Jar Jar.
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Yeah, but "despair not. Let's go." is one of the best said lines in all six movies.
Who Am I- You'll Never Know chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I thought of that too, the first time I watched the movie. I love things that point out the plot holes.
AaylaKitofNiflheim chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
"...Jar Jar, who had just learned not to stick his tongue in the electrical outlet..."
Yes. That funny.