Reviews for The Collar
Caoane chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
It was perfect. Congratulations!
nocturne-du-corbeau chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That's okay. I didn't need my heart anyway...
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I was hoping for a more invovled BDSM scene but this was written so wonderfully I have no complaints.
WEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
SOOOOO DRAMATIC! UGH, DEM CREYS. QAQ STAHP IT. TTATT
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awwww. It went from insanely hot to very sweet and I love it so much!

Xela
Mubashar chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Dear Sir,
We are approaching to your kind business house, being we one of the leading OEM Manufacturers and Exporters of all kinds of Corsets, Club Wears, Sexy Toys stainless steel & Other Accessories.

You are kindly requested to please confirm us, if you are still interested to do business with our company, enable us to forward you our product Catalogue and Price-List for your kind evaluation and approval.

Our attractive points are these that we are offering high quality with in time delivery on very best and reasonable prices as compare to the current market,

Hope that we can provide you the best articles at very best prices.

Business Inquiry from you will be highly appreciated.

For further details send us email at:

OR VISIT US WEB: .com

Waiting for your reply. I remain, Dear Sir,

Mubashar
Lady-Holly-Wood chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That was really fricking sexy! Like properly AJSHHEJDKLLLLEEHEUWIWOMNBDHJ ESLSOJNENS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow, this is amazing. I loved it so much.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is slightly upsetting to me. Oh, I love me some smut at times, but this... is just wrong. Calling and treating other human beings pets is just wrong. Maybe John gets turned on by pain, but no. It's much more rare than you'd think.

He and Sherlock should be equals, but in this fic, John is not respected at all. When Sherlock hits in in Scandal, he hits back. Anyway, this is just a little bit wrong.

The smut was still hot.
percygranger chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was nice. Thanks for writing. There's a bit of a tutorial on how to post on SherlockBBC here: . ?thread89389187#t89389187

Hope it helps!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was that perfect, insane, mad combination of hot and sweet/sad. Really. I was sniffling and sticking my head in the icebox to cool off.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awe. :P
XxHelloKittyxX chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
The riding crop made the story

Lestat's Violinist chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I CANT EVEN OMG I JUST WHAT ARE MY EMOTIONS DOING VKANGJKASXNBKASDJNBSDK
SnapeLikesMyPatronus chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This story was amazing.

I always love Dom!Sherlock and Sub!John.

The ending is perfect and so cute. :)

Really loved it!