Reviews for The Boggarts of Severus Snape
The...Tears. It was beautiful
Spidey Legend chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This fic show how uttlery incompetent Remus Lupin was a DADA teacher. Showing students' worst fear in front of everyone else? You don't do that.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is amazing, it made me cry
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
And only Lily and Flitwick actually thought to help without taunting him.

You'd think that Dumbledore would be his Boggart by now, though.
Sioned136 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Well done. You wove a mixture of the story and your own aptly.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow. This really showed Sev's character development in a very clever way. This was very accurate, and made me feel even worse than I already do for Sev. I love the last Boggart, and how, in the end, it reminded him of Lily. When his Boggart came true, that was absolutely awful, and you did an excellent job of portraying that emotion. I loved how the Marauders didn't hold back from taunting him, despite the fact that Sev's Boggarts are ten times worse than their own. I love how you continued to have Severus masking his emotions - keeping him very in character - yet the Boggarts show that he is human, and he has fears. All in all, excellent job.
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Very good! I like how despite the way Severus seems untouched by emotion, he still cannot get rid of a boggart. It shows that he still fears even though he shows nothing but bitterness.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
oh wow poor Sev. sev had it the worst in these sories really.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
oh wow! this was really good! :) I really enjoyed this story. :)
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Wow, this is a really good story, thanks for writing it!
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
wow, that was so powerfully written.
Verisimilitude1218 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
The feels...the feels...my god Im crying
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Very original and creative. I love the entire concept really... the idea of showing the rather heartbreaking evolution of Snape through the forms of his boggarts. Clever abd endearing. Very well done. :)
Swallow B chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is excellent. I like how we watch Severus grow through the various shapes his Boggarts take. Each Boggart is perfect. I also like the way you wrote this story, avoiding sentimentalism, which makes it so much stronger.
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 4/3/2012