Reviews for True Happiness
DC World chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I am very glad that you wrote this. Of course we don't know for sure if Darren and Chris feel this way, but at the same time it's nice to see a more vulnerable side to two people who always appear to be happy and full of life. Plus, Darren's performance of that song really hit me, and I also got the vibe that he was digging deep inside of him for inspiration. What a wonderful and powerful one-shot.
Heidi
Kokou chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
:'( This is my new head canon for how Chris and Darren deal with depressing episodes. Which just makes this season that much more sad.
GPFM chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
AMAZING!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Love CrissColfer friendship fics. Love getting meta too - so its the best of both worlds.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I honestly believe they are each other's touchstone. As characters on the show, they have to share so much deep emotion. The fact that their portrayal of emotions is so deep and realistic leads me to believe that both have felt, at least at one time, as their characters do. I can understand that. I was a "square peg" in high school too (which was over 30 years ago). You never forget those feelings. I was a nerdy, straight-a, concert choir, musical person. At the time I was in high school, I was dating a guy 7 years older who was in dental school. I never really "fit" in high school. I had more friends among the faculty than the students, it seemed. I think that most of us, at one point or another, have had those thoughts of "maybe it would be easier if I wasn't here.". But it does get better. I am glad Darren and Chris have each other to vent to and come down after a scene. Whether their relationship is anything more than close friends is neither here nor there. (I hope for their sake it is more, they are perfect together). But regardless, I can so see them having a "pizza and movie night" after a difficult scene to work through their emotions. And Darren is so a cuddler. He would want to be held by Chris. I think we all wanted to be held the other night.
SragonZ chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That episode was heart-wrenching in so many ways. I only watched it last night, but I haven't recovered from it. Not to mention that they're going on hiatus, too. :C

This story was very emotionally moving.

(And I'll take all the CrissColfer I can get, so...)
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
this was beautiful, Alternate! i loved it! great job! *hugs the boys* also, i love how the romance angle is an option if you *want* to look at it that way, but if you're not a CrissColfer shipper, then you can just see it as friendship. :) very nice detail there.

overall: great work! i loved this! :D
GleekMom chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I have no words, reading this as I just finished writing the cough syrup scene and am starting on the rest for Way Out. But I love you and the way you write D and C.
lessthan3puppy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I agree with your final A/N...you move me Kami...Glee moves me...Darren and Chris move me... thank you for writing that... *tears* *group hug*
Allie Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
NO. GO AWAY.
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Agreed. This episode killed me.. *sniffles*

This is sweet, as always. :) Made me smile. Yay..lol
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awwww, this is really sad but very well-written, and I like the thing you said about Carson. Good work!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I'm being careful with what I read of the fics that have emerged since Tuesday, but I could never not read this from you. Darren's performance of Cough Syrup was stunning and it's difficult not to question how much of him was going into Blaine for that. And of course your Chris would pick up on this, and know exactly what he needed.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
oh god - absolutely breathtaking! you capture the complications of having to separate yourself from you character perfectly! oh, and the emotions! group hug is totally necessary!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was amazing! You write Chris/Darren so well. You are my favorite author to read for RL fic. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if you wrote more. :)