Reviews for A Gift
D- Equis Zahhak chapter 23 . 4/14
YAAAAAAAAAAADSSSZSSS
D- Equis Zahhak chapter 14 . 4/14
good but later on use more detail that is all
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 26 . 4/11
awesome
NainD chapter 26 . 4/9
great story. I like the emotional intensity in the fic.
Please update its been forever.
rmiser1994 chapter 26 . 4/8
great story so far! .
N. Evans chapter 26 . 4/4
Please update this wonderfully written story DX I want to see hays kids in that hoseveritusus always dreamed of lucius comforting both his mates. I want sev to finally see he was wrong about harrys life and I want you to finish this magnificently written story that captured my interest from just the summary. I love the plot and how there are no cliches. You havent taken the easy way out to finish any part of this story and I admire and love you for that. :) Your characters' personalities and reactions are real and not "happy-go-luck, everything is gonna be just fine." The raw emotion in these chapters have brought me to tears a number of times and caused me to feel destructive ire. I love the way you present this story too. You write the scene from one perspective and backtrack to go in depth with another character's perspective of the situation, explaining why the character reacted a certain way and what he/she was thinking at the time. I positively ADORE the pairings too by the way. I cant wait for ron to get (hopefully literally) kicked in the balls and hung by his dick. I was slightly vexed herm didnt just kick up in between his legs :/ I was disappointed more than vexed because I was SIRIUSLY ticked (sorry couldnt help but make that pun XD ) that ron reacted so brashly then has the gaul to just try to blow it off and get mad at mione, I mean, bruh. You almost KILLED two people. He deserves to be thrown to the centaurs and acromatulas...and dracos because angry veela protecting a mate sounds absolutely terrifying and fun-to-watch at the same time. :D Anyways, I sincerely hope you decide to update soon :"( This story is amazing! Please dont even CONSIDER abandoning it DX It's too majestic for that...

Thank you for the fantastically fabulous read! :3

Love,
A desperate for more reader who will no devour EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF YOUR WRITING THEY CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON (/ **)/,
N. Evans
AroVolturi chapter 1 . 3/28
Sev better be getting ready to BEG for forgiveness. I wouldn't be opposed to Harry attacking him and needing to be restrained by Luci first :P
MsHologramRibs chapter 1 . 3/27
Please update soon! This story is so great...I cried on various parts...I just feel for poor Harry.
Cookiefan571 chapter 26 . 3/23
I do like how Harry isn't forgiving anyone quickly. I love Severus's development. I wish I could see more on Luna and her mate. Poor Nev. I hope he gets a happier ending.
Lw117149 chapter 26 . 2/14
oh wow stupid but also poor Sev. I feel bad for all of them ...more please when you can thank you
Rebecca chapter 26 . 1/28
Update please!
Kittens Kat chapter 26 . 1/26
WICKED STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
marissa02 chapter 26 . 1/23
Espero que la sigas, es buena pero olvidaré de alter el medio demonio no es necesario mas drama. Gracias
DarkNekoGreece chapter 26 . 1/23
GAH I love your story. Hope you update soon!
whiteraven chapter 26 . 1/11
Please don't abandon this, it is amazing!
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »