Reviews for A Gift
Imagine201 chapter 27 . 9/24
Can you please update...I love this book
Inu Tashiro p chapter 27 . 9/2
Patiently waiting for the next update!
pupstarstar chapter 18 . 8/31
snape is cruel
OUATLover02 chapter 27 . 8/24
Wow I really like this story hope you write again soon
alinefgs chapter 27 . 8/9
Acho que o sev deve parar de fazer cu doce e dar uma chance ao Harry ele já está me irritando quero dar uma surra nele se ele ver o passado do Harry vai ver que nunca foi o que ele pensou até hoje tô adorando a fic bjs continua
SAM STEWART chapter 26 . 8/3
Hope Snape pulls his head out of his butt as your mate is needing both his mate's not just one lovely story so far.
Arwen chapter 27 . 7/10
It's a freaking good ff!
You're gonna update this, right?
Ichigo Mirai chapter 27 . 6/27
This is really good! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Do your parents know you're writing smutty fan fiction?

This is where I quit reading. I can't take the lazy and sloppy writing. Please edit your story.
This is horribly written. Please find someone to help you edit your story. You can't be older than 12 or 13. Perhaps a teacher can help you with some of the punctuation and grammar.
OnepieceZoroOc chapter 26 . 6/23
love this story and sevs an idiot! though it does work to keep him in character if this actually happened in the actual story... anyway update soon~~!
wilbornas chapter 27 . 6/22
This is an amazing story and I can honestly say that I haven't found a fanfiction quite like this one. I am excited to hear that you are going to continue this story and can't wait to see what new chapters you will put out.
Tay chapter 27 . 6/22
The last time I read this, there were only about 2 chapters so yay! Love it love it love it even more then last time, can't wait until you write more :)
New and revised chapter is great
SilentSimple chapter 9 . 6/22