Reviews for A Gift
Lw117149 chapter 26 . 2/14
oh wow stupid but also poor Sev. I feel bad for all of them ...more please when you can thank you
Rebecca chapter 26 . 1/28
Update please!
Kittens Kat chapter 26 . 1/26
WICKED STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
marissa02 chapter 26 . 1/23
Espero que la sigas, es buena pero olvidaré de alter el medio demonio no es necesario mas drama. Gracias
DarkNekoGreece chapter 26 . 1/23
GAH I love your story. Hope you update soon!
whiteraven chapter 26 . 1/11
Please don't abandon this, it is amazing!
angeleyes1984 chapter 26 . 1/9
Cant wait for the next chapter
ohmywerewolf chapter 26 . 1/7
I need need more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
mandancie chapter 26 . 1/7
this is a very good story. I really hope that you come back to it. I would love to know if Severus will be forgiven or will he die? Will Lucius ever forgive him? Will Harry? Please come back to this story.
RoseHathaway-Belikov xx chapter 26 . 1/3
Please update as I love this story and want to know what happens.
SnarryLover91 chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
It's such a great story. I hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Please update soon
vampireacademyrulz797 chapter 26 . 11/28/2014
OMG! I love this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Lenale-chan chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
YOU, HOW YOU DARE!
I cried so much in this chap, how could snape be so mean?, and YOU, how could you let snape hit him so many times?, 20 is so much and to add lucius punishment is was just cruel.
The last part was the worst, telling him that he needs to submit to them, let him take his blood in exchange for their scents and forbid him to go to the forest and be with other one. Harry needs the forest, the nature that is obvious even if snape doesn't know what being a nature devas entails the nature part should be sufficient.
I hope that Harry escapes soon, that he tells everything to the headmaster and that Snape receives his punishment from the forest.
Im gonna read the next chap
see you
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
wow! fantastic. i love this story please update soon.
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »