Reviews for A Gift
Macy chapter 27 . 5/20
Please finish this is one of the best fics I've ever read
popi32 chapter 27 . 5/19
I really love this book and hope you update soon
yngoldfogee chapter 26 . 5/5
I do enjoy your story and hope you can update again in the not-too-distant future.

I don't know if you've finished revising but there are a couple of things to keep an eye out for:
The line starting "Walking side by side Severus and Lucius...", I believe the correct spelling is 'quarters' not 'courters';
Something you have done consistently throughout the story is your spelling of 'seen' as 'scene' - 'scene' is used when referring to a scene in a movie or play whereas the past tense of see is either 'seen' or saw, dependant upon the sentence and context etc. (e.g. I saw or he was seen.)
insanlybeautifulchaos chapter 27 . 5/3
What the heck?! I'm in love with this fic and you just stop writing it? Not cool dude not cool. I expect it finished... please. Excellent writing, I hope to see a new chapter asap, or at least a reason why you stoped writing this fic.
Dragonsheartsong chapter 27 . 4/11
Hey! I just read your story and thought it was really good! I really like the direction you are taking this and would love it if you would continue. If you need anything out of me (beta, proofreader, etc.) DM me and I would be glad to help! :)
RavenShade chapter 1 . 4/10
Just finished reading and I personally love Creature fics and I love the LM/HP/SS pairing although I cried buckets when they rejected Harry later on. But I don't get whether Ather was going to bond with Harry or did he just like him as a friend?
jenniferparsonshere chapter 27 . 4/2
I have loved your story so far and am eagerly waiting to see how it all turns out.
nikolasowa chapter 27 . 4/1
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
IceShadow-HP chapter 26 . 3/7
Great Story! I hope you will finish this story...
Please Update
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 2/21
The new chapter one is good, but you do still need to work on your grammar and spelling skills. You tend to use a lot of words that unfortunately show as correctly spelled but they are a homonym or synonym or even a word that is close, but not correct. For example, defiantly and definitely are used throughout the story, as are threw and through, bellowing robes - why are his robes yelling instead of billowing in the breeze of his passage?
usatraveler chapter 27 . 1/29
Just discovered this story and I am hoping you choose to continue it soon.

May your muse continue to inspire you
luves4u chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
please update!
billiefrog51 chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
Oh this chapter gave me a bad feeling. I really hope Severus and Lucius aren't complete dicks to Harry haha
Guest chapter 27 . 11/27/2016
Merci beaucoup pour votre travail, cette histoire est formidable et cela faisait longtemps que je n'avais pas dévoré de fanfiction aussi vite.
Courage pour la suite et merci encore !
alinefgs chapter 26 . 11/23/2016
Acho que o severo deveria parar de maltratar o Harry ele merece ser amado
1,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »