Reviews for What's To Become Of Dr Smith?
wr2046 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
My dear Doctor Smith,

I wanted to tell how how delighted I am with your story here. I am just starting chapter 11 and I must say, it's simply delightful. I did, if you don't mind me saying, have some rather minor issues with the first few chapters, but I am now reading with great interest.

wr2046
HowlynMad chapter 26 . 7/30/2012
What a totally delightful tale. Well plotted with great characterizations and a satisfying ending... I'm going to miss it.
HowlynMad chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
K'Val makes for a nice cover story... but will it hold? Hmmm.
NLMinStL chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Well it was very gratifying to see Mal J'hat finally get his due. This was a very exciting chapter. It's looking good but they're not quite out of the woods yet. I'm looking forward to seeing the Robinson/West/Smith reunion!
HowlynMad chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Whoo hoo, escape at last!
HowlynMad chapter 21 . 7/16/2012
Good to see that while the good doctor plays hero he still thinks about how it will impact him lol. He would hardly be Dr. Zachary Smith without that entirely egocentric nature. I think I look forward to the aftermath more than the actual escape.
HowlynMad chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
Another good chapter.
HowlynMad chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
Figures Smith would want to have a bit of "fun" with the Major...the bit about being mute was amusing. Look forward to more.
HowlynMad chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
Hee. Smith is plotting.
Larkin Lee chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
I knew M'jek wouldn't let us down. I also liked the Don/Smith farewell scene. And now, it will be fun to see Dr. Smith and Robot to the rescue! Dr. Smith's trump card is that he knows evil so well that he can out-villain the villains at their own game. Very well written keep it coming!
Chewie-Fan chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
Beautifully written. I liked Maureen's response in the beginning - it was as if she were speaking for the fans who were watching the show all those years ago.

The Major West salute was perfect - Having West become the soldier and Smith turn back to him - so well done.

Me hopes we have a Romeo and Juliet moment here (just leave out the dagger!)
NLMinStL chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
I think this is the best chapter yet. It was very touching and very much in character. I think I loved the Smith / West scene most of all.

I'm glad you're going to post the next chapter soon. This is a killer place for an ending! I'm looking forward to seeing how Smith gets out of this one. Maybe M'jek has something planned?

Great job!
HowlynMad chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
Yeah, Smith did have quite a chest(ful) of medals... I don't know what to make of the doctor/major bonding. It just seems so... wrong LOL. I remember thinking that when there was an episode that had them trapped in a cave and doing the same thing. I was like yeahhhh. Anyway, still enjoying the heck out of this.
Chewie-Fan chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
That was exciting. Writing fight scenes is tough - and you kept everyone in character. I was glad to see the women combatting, too!
NLMinStL chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
This was a great chapter. It was very exciting and I think it was in character for everyone. I totally thought they were getting out! I was probably just as disappointed as the Robinsons were.

It's not looking good for our favorite space family though. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »