Reviews for Phase 18: Alternate Scene
cloudnine chapter 1 . 7/9
Man that was awesome! thats how I wished it happened too. at least one token to take with him with the masacre that ensued after
Td03 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Is it wrong for me to love this? Man, this is probably the only one of a kind of the one of a kind lemon scene that stayed true to their characters and not just the main character throwing away his morals to have sex. This freaking awesome I don't know if I should feel guilty for loving this or praise you for writing it. I'll opt the latter.
Kaori chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
AMAZING
pampoo chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Seems legit. Love it. :)
Write the Night Away chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Goddamn man, all I can say is you did an amazing job at keep the characters as themselves.
Nicely done... would love for you to write more ;)
Yanna Blake chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh goooosh I finished Guilty Crown a while ago. Oh gosh is it amazing. Great story! :D
The Final Conduit chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
That was very good. It was more in character than about 95% of lemons are. Good writing.
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I liked how you made it fit into canon, instead of just changing the whole plot by having Shu throw away his morals to have sex with Inori.

Good job!
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
is it wrong for me to love this story? and more importantly is it wrong for me to want to read another? i can't tell anymore.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great now I have to re watch all guilty crown :)
LostSeraph23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Amazing. Simply amazing.
zeprincelini chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awesome, wish this had happened.
LightChimera chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love how you managed to balance both characters' personalities and still squeeze in "le sexy time" in there, in contrast to hentai mangas where guys just lose control and become the uncontrollable one. Brings a nice touch, and I can actually see this take place (albeit in a more mature rating for the anime xD) Great one, subscribing to you. :)
mikethepokemaster chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Another good story by you and i must admit i thought shu was kind of wimp for not allowing inori to pleasure him but than again i can say shu was probable thinking that inori was not her self and mana was making inori do what she was doing and that why shu told inori to stop.
sexy-sebby-demon-lover chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
awesome job as always i enjoy the stories that u write keep on writing more shu and inori i will always read them and will always be a fan of ur stories