Reviews for Killer Queen
Sailor-Sutty chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Ok sorry I just had to say it, I'm just starting the second chapter and when he orders Guinness, a little part exploded inside me, I'm Irish so I'm like OMMMMGGGGG! Haha! Sorry, little fangasm moment there. Sorry I'll give you an actual review now. Yea loved the first chapter, excited to see where it goes from here :) But yea Tommy drinking Guinness... AHHHHHH! Sorry again :)

-Sailor
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
write more please sounds exciting, I would like to see Kelly get more healthy
Cajun chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
I love it! Make Tommy beat the shit out of Jordan!
GenBou93 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Absolutely love this story! Hope you continue :)
Bonzai80 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Great! Cant wait to see her in the cage! Or maybe not? Pleeeeeeeaaase continue very soon!
IHeartJensen chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Love this story. Hope you update soon :)
Tizronell chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Really enjoying this fic!My only complaint is to make the chapters at least a bit longer please )
Strawberry lane chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Yes! You updated! Awesome chapter (as usual). Please update soon!
Madness is me chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Loved the chappy! Update ASAP please :)
Ctinaisfashion chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I really like this how she's a fallen track star and her life has completely changed like she's a completely different person. I cnt picture her ever being the type of girl tommy would eventually get with which is where I assume this to go in the future but the way you described her I just dnt see tht...I hope for it though
Madness is me chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
oo i love this so far cant wait for the next update :)
Strawberry lane chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
I'm sorry to say this but... the chapters aren't long enough! I want more! More, I tell you! Please update soon! :) and also, stop questioning your characters. Kelly's great :)
Titine02 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Hello :) Another good chapter i'm waiting for the next now :D
Strawberry lane chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Hi again! (I reviewed this story a few days ago or something like that, if you don't remember me). Anyway, this story just gets better and better, you're really good :) Please update soon!
whoah chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
So i only review to make you update xD I already told you how much i looove it.