Reviews for Boomerang
character-absquatulation chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
You're the person who has officially sold me on Stefan/Rebekah. Congratulations. (Yeah, you did wonderfully.)
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
No, I don't ship Stebekah but since this was written by you I felt compelled to give it a shot and it was probably the right decision because this is a masterpiece. Are you sure you are not a published writer or something because I'd love to buy your book if you are one. I don't think anyone made Stebekah seem this appealing to me before.
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
"Only a matter of time before Rebekah steals back into his life again, to paint the world red and make a scandal of a small town."

Jesus Christ. I cannot even with this because asfghjkl. It's just perfect and Rebekah is everything and ugh. Please more stebekah please.
but seriously chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
i read it as a bedtime story after i came home around 1am-ish and after i read it as usual i had to pause and just stare up at my ceiling and frown at my fishes and i fell asleep mid-thought.

honestly you should write more because it's helping me along my coming of age movie i have set in my mind way more than michael cera ever would.

and now i'm grumbling because you're selling yourself SO SHORT. short bread couldn't be shorter than you. okay, shortbread is a cookie and there's nothing short about it (is it one of those oxymoron thingies then? urgh you murder me, english) and i love the little bits of damon/rebekah, "story of my life".

and my god. rebekah & stefan are so fleshed out here, and i love how it skips to the past then back to the present day, i kind of blinked at how different things were, and you have presented me with a visual of rebekah on a silver platter.

& the fact that the ending is kind of inconclusive and subject to opinion - i like to think that elena goes and have lots of doppelganger babies with some human while stefan eases back into his ripper days but then goes back to his hero hair - like you so plainly put, ngehehehh - but then tries to ease his way back to ripperdom because oh his soul it hurts but then rebekah finds him and he finds himself and he finds that their pull is just magnetic and undeniable and they live sexily ever after.

the end.
Camilla chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
You're amazingly talented and a true artist.