Reviews for Cheating Boyfriend Newfound Love
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
I liked it and yes Caitlyn and Nate loving in the next chapter
Frostbite Brandson chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
I LOVE NAITLYN! I dont really know what should happen, I just know I want Caitlyn, I have a lil writer's block too so I feel ur pain
Bailey chapter 16 . 8/30/2012
Can you continue cheating boyfriend newfound love please!
Kelsey chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
:D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
i reckon you should write in this chapter Mitchie falls inlove with shane grey
lalabooboo chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
It looks like it would be an awesome story. If you can start it as soon as possible. :-)XD
DeepDownUnder chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Shit! Make this a story! It's so good!
jblove chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
ohh i like the idea of this story! i hope it's a nitchie! p.s please update you're other story! i reeeaaallllly like it!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
A secret love with Nate I like it. I vote for option number one, don't want to lose the story line :)
ilookOnTheBrightside chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
It kinda depends on how long your other stories are going to contiue for. Like if your stories are only like in the middle of you plot I would wait because trying to keep up with all of them while they are getting really heated (as in like getting ploty) is just really difficult. But if they are winding down and you know where your going and how it's gonna turn out. Go for it! It seems like a super good read. Can't wait!
ladywolf101 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
I really like that idea! It would be an intersesting story, although I would elaborate more because that kinda ends the story, you know? I wouldn't get really into the whole relationship with Shane if your planning on her being with Nate. But I would focus more on fights and how her and Nate got closer through all of it until he just couldn't stay friends anymore. You know? Sorry if it's a bad idea.. Just brainstorming. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
do # 1
xlyssx23 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
.!
You are such an amazing writer! Keep up the good work lol :)
Frostbite Brandson chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Finish ur other stories first, but I like it, except it seems like Shane is cheating on Mitchie with Caitlyn, thats the only thing I dont like
DeepDownUnder chapter 15 . 8/12/2012