Reviews for Secret Novel
Jasmine Ou chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
This fanfiction story is AMAZING! when is the next update I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE
akisemidori chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
i lubbb this... so short... please update D: im begging you
YUKINA chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
hurry up and update?! i want to c wat happens nxt?! and try to make it longer
mirty love chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love you story pliss continue, i waiting chapter 3
Paxloria chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
So long as you don't abandon THIS story, focus more on it, and update it sooner I would be willing to take a look at one of the other stories you mentioned.
CrescentMelody chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I'm surprise no one have commented on the type error yet. So here it is: Servent should be spelled servant.

Are you familiar with the use of right click on the mouse where you scroll down into the synonym to find like/similar words. I use that a lot when i'm trying to make sure if i'm using the correct word and spelling. It also help when I want a pool of words to choose from.

Also, have to try out the google word documents? it's free. I'm not sure if you need to be a member, as in having a gmail account or not. I am one so it's free for me to use. Check it out, okay? It's pretty awesome because more than one person can be on there at the same time if you use the 'share' option.
CyIaNoDiY chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
oh my amazing thanks for the update please update soon cause this is GREAT :)
Irina Richmond chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Bravo! I love how you typed up Yukina as a responsible and dependable character. I say, well done! :)
orugami chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
i like your cross over..hmm. did you get the idea of having Yukina as a maid from one of wxxs manga cover? and u link it with kuroshitsuji?
Jaz-147 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
This is awesome so pls upload this soon. I really loved it.
CyIaNoDiY chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
-pouts- could you update your story soon?
Paxloria chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I Totally agree and will join in on the shunning on the 23rd.

By the way...

Is there any hope of you posting a 2nd chapter of your story soon?
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I don't know "WATASH NI XX SHINASAI!" at all, but you did such a good job writting this that I was STILL able to understand what was going on. Also I got to say that this first chapter sounds both good and interesting. I can totally picter in my head that sceen of Ciel & Yukina calmly watching fangirl-maids chase Sebastian around. Its very amusing.

I would enjoy reading mor chapters of this, so it would be good if you wrote some. SOON.
lack-4-a-better-name chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OMG I ACTUALLY AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!

KEEP IT UP!
Maybe later chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love the idea for this story. I have a felling with your writing style it will be a true master piece. Good Luck and I can't wait to see Sebastian's first mission. *Smriking* It will be intressting to see the demon butler doing one of them...