Reviews for In Pursuit Of Solace, Part II
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
These stories were really well written and had so many twists and turns...amazing! Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This is a reread for me. Juso well written with twists and turns, intrigue, suspicion and finally surprise. The emotions are so realistic they are palpable. The behaviors of the characters are so in tune with what we have known that this story is believable.
JK chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I really enjoyed both installments of this fic universe. Hate to see it completed.
fdu6363 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i am french, i'll try to write in English!
thanks for my lack of sleep...i just could not stop reading your story!
marceline19 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Great story! Love it! I am sad it is finished!
BonesBooth chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
wow, really great story ! more pls!
Salientstar chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was just beautiful, thank you so much for sharing another story with us.

I was humbled by your treatment of their intimate moments in the beginning of his recovery. Tender, caring and inspiring to read. Making love without the actual 'sex' of it. Lovely.

I didn't fall into the trap thinking he cheated. He would never. I think I had an inkling when you revealed she had sent a text to the girl's *father* from his phone. Loved how you keep back all the details until the final conversation though.

I love them together, and you always write the love between them so well. Thanks again! )
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
excellent fic. enjoyed it so much couldn't beleive that booth would cheat but the evidence was there, so glad it all worked out and i finally got to the end. can't wait for your next fic soon.
s01itaire90 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I loved this story. It was very sweet and super awesome. Great job.

And I obviously didn't think that Booth cheated... I mean you kept everyone in character and Booth would never, in a million years, cheat on Bones.
Greened Ink chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Phew. Finished. :)

It took me so long because I got a little burn out on the love scenes. I hope I don't offend, but I had to skip a little.

It was awesome, as always, and highly enjoyable. You write so WELL! Thank you.
vinkii chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Aww I can't believe it ended! I really loved the storyline and all the twists and turns! I totally thought the worst of Booth... Shame on me... Very sweet ending! Your fics have always been great and this was no exception. I hope you continue writing fics cos I can't get enough ]
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hi there,

Wow! That was some read. Sorry I could not finish it before now. Life has been hectic of late. This was a truly wonderful story. A perfect end to this two parter. Of course I did not believe that Booth could ever...ever...cheat on Bones. Loved little Christina and of course Michael. Loved all our family and of most of all Shaw.

Thank you for this and looking forward to more from you...

Ger
my-completeness chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great one! Hope you get back on the Bones fic writing bandwagon now ;)
Juls chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
WOW just spent the last few nights reading " In pursuit 1-2". Absolutely loved it, you must come up with more materials soon, can hardly whait.

J
quigely chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
What a fantastic story! You are indeed quite a talented writer... I mut keep my eye out on your writing ;)