Reviews for From These Ashes
vivarobsten chapter 16 . 6/11
Really like this story I hope you haven't given up completely and continue to write. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing.
JoviieCyrist chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
cool!
meelee729697 chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Aw, well... :(
Wasn't completed on TWCS either.
But, i'll tell ya, woman... Anything u write is worth the read, completed or not.

I'd never even heard of TWCS.. I love ur profile there, altho, I see that not all ur stories are on there, but I love the exta detail in the descriptions.
- I know u don't chk ur email/ff-inbox much, so when u do, I hope i'm not bugging u- i'm pretty new to ff. Been about to yrs- before that, I had no idea about it.
So, while I've read aLoT of stories, I just keep stumbling across such great authors. It's so amazing.
I stumbled on accident also. I have always loved to read, & someone told me there were apps for free books.- so when I hit free books in my playstore, this sight came up, among others, but I chked here first & was immediately blown away... & hooked.
- sorry I rambled.

I'll be reading Forever is a Promise You Keep next.
Thanx so much for leaving ur stories up.
:)))
meelee729697 chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Yea, this story is gunna be hard to let goof after chapter 16.
I MuSt find it!
meelee729697 chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
Hmmmm... only 2 chapters left, & from ur last AN, even tho it was a long time ago, I think I may be upon an uncompleted story.
I'll have to look it up.
Either way, it was still worth the read. I usually create my own ending when a story is not finished. :)
But, never know...

Anyway!...
I'm happy Tanya is on Edward's side.
But so much damage has been done...
I'm skeered. :/
& I don't want E to take his father's advice to heart...
meelee729697 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Dammit! Obviously, fr the horrific prologue, I knew something happened to break them, but this?!
I was so damn proud of Edward at that party & that effin skank fr the slut parade decided to pull that stunt? Ugh!

Ok, a moment I was not so proud of E is when he tightened his hand around Bella's throught. That really freaked me out.
Oh, i've been there, that was my neck at one time, but u wrote it so flippin well. It was so sudden & unexpected. I gasped out loud, I was so surprised.

Love the characters & the way u rearrange them. Aside fr ur amazing talent, that's my favorite thing about ur stories.
- the dynamics fr When the Dust Settles was lovely & brilliant.

Back to Ashes... I must say, it IS strange reading a story w/o a trace or hint of Alice & Jazz, but it doesn't take away any intrigue or interest fr the story.

Ok, I guess back to it.
I'm afraid of pain fr here on out.
Mrscmd78 chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
Please finish or update this is an amazing story
elizabeth bennette chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Hi. Will you be updating soon? Love to find out the endind. Thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
It's so high school...
Jlyons0424 chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Sexylexicullen recommended this story and I have to say that I am a little blown away. The angst is so up there but I am loving the story. They are two imperfect people battling their way through things that don't understand. I will always hope for HEA in stories I read however that isn't always the case in stories or in real live. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to where you are taking this characters.
chicalicious chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
aww, I'm so happy they are back together. I wasn't expecting them to exchange I love yous. I was beginning to think this was the end of the story. But I'm glad there's mote ahead even if theres angst and drama.

-C
Shi-ting chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
Love a bit of angst, so loving this.
Erisa-san chapter 16 . 8/5/2012
Edward's father is such a bastard :/ People like him don't even deserve to have kids. Hell, he doesn't have the right to lecture him. I can't believe his parents asked him to stay away from Bella. smh.
Awwwww! I'm trying to ignore the fact that it's the calm before the storm so... That was so freaking sweet. :)
Thanks for the update, bb! I can't wait for what's coming.
xx
mugglemom08 chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Loved this chapter. Except for Carlisle-he can get bent.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Thanks for the update. Question though, how long till we get to the 1st chapter? If u don't mind answering.