Reviews for Sometimes
I don't post here anymore chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awesome! Finally Benji gets the chance to be the hero! :D Loved it!

Btw, in you story "Storytime", perchance, when you were talking about them watching a movie and making fun of Bandt for looking like the vIllan, we're you referring to an actually movie that Jeremy Renner played the villain?
RuinNine chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yay for Benji saving the day! Ha ha! ;D Nice one, dear! And that image of Benji tearing up on command! I had to laugh out loud at that! ;D

Thank you very much! And much love, as always! :]
tellygirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That was very entertaining, thank you! :o)
purehalo chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Firstly congratulations on your new job! Secondly you delivered one hell of an action packed story! I loved every word, you described the fights so well I was completely wrapped up in the fights ! And Benji being the kickass hero is awesome! And Brandt whump, which I can never get enough of! Thanks so much!
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Benji saving the day! YUSH! Awesome. (and thanks for starting right in with the Brandt whump, lol).
CrazyBeaver chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Yaaaaaaaay! Benji is my hero! And you're right, he definitely needs more credit :)

I don't know whether it was intentional, but the expression "he was a bit tied up" reminded me of Brad Bird's acceptance speech when he was literally tied up, with Tom and Simon pointing guns at him xD

Anyways, I really enjoyed your story! Wonderfully written and great fun to read :)