Reviews for Thank the pink arrancar
ytygr chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Are you still writing it's been a year
phAnt0mgh0st7018 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
I will surely waiting for the next chapter :))
HikariMustang25 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
more pleease
kyuumihaira chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Not gonna cry! Not gonna cry! …_…
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
love the tattoo's being on bya once they merge genius and a great image
Captain Katie-chan chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
Good job!
Captain Katie-chan chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Great job! Love this story so much it hurts ;-;
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
That was beautiful. And being a suicidal person myself I know how it is when you wake up from an attempted suicide induced coma
BlackDagger143 chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Holy fuck I knew Renji killed the child! Totally understandable, but at the same time, I don't think that the child is dead, I think he's the cause for the coma and when Renji wakes up BAM! Water breaks, child is born and everyone is happy. Yae...I hope.
Mina Kye chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Yay! Renji's awake! :D But they still have a lot to go through to get anywhere in their relationship again. :S But Im happy he's awake and Bya is starting to get baack to a normal lifestyle. :)
Thanks for the update!
puufic chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Yey! Updated again. Love this story so I hope to see you continuing soon, again thank you for your hard work!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Aww my gosh I so enjoyed reading this so far; the angst and the heartbreak was brilliantly depicted and I really felt for Renji and Byakuya. A brilliant job so far, please continue! :3
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Ooh I am very interested in this concept of them reading some of each other's thoughts :3 I cannot wait to read more!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Ohhh mah word! I am intrigued! :D
shadow visor chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
ooh now this is interesting. and sly sly byakuya. havent even told renji that he can hear his thoughts. and he ws snickering at him